Outcast 10th scale 6s stunt truck?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know ains has a lot of stuff from alza so he probably did the chassis the pricing is spot on, the 7075 stuff is dirt cheap, the fan covers are nice, u can build a ntf spec fan at home for a tenth of the price. ?

I know ains has a lot of stuff from alza so he probably did the chassis the pricing is spot on, the 7075 stuff is dirt cheap, the fan covers are nice, u can build a ntf spec fan at home for a tenth of the price. ?
I don’t see any chassis on their site ??‍♂️

Ains DRC's chassis is from Alza Racing. As is RC Italia's. I want one so bad.
Hmm they aren’t listed on their website. Do you know how to find out about getting one? I would love a 1/10 Granite based on the 6s platform.

Hmm they aren’t listed on their website. Do you know how to find out about getting one? I would love a 1/10 Granite based on the 6s platform.
I believe Ains DRC and RC Italia (2040 RC) were the only ones to get them. Ains mentions "only 2 of these chassis' in the world" @1:05. I think TP Parts made his by measuring and sawing a Typhon chassis by hand. The extra weight of the thicker Alza chassis would help stabilize it though, since it's quite overpowered.

Last edited:
I believe Ains DRC and RC Italia (2040 RC) were the only ones to get them. Ains mentions "only 2 of these chassis' in the world" @1:05. I think TP Parts made his by measuring and sawing a Typhon chassis by hand. The extra weight of the thicker Alza chassis would help stabilize it though, since it's quite overpowered.
I sent him an email about it. We’ll see what he says.

Nice to know ains is as mortal as the rest of us average drivers ?

Screenshot_20200920-042146_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200920-042157_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200920-042207_Facebook.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back