Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Mojave EXB
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
TpParts extreme (Thomasp) has videos on the ones he made. One was a completely new chassis, the other he chopped the front of a swb 6s rig and used a shorter drive shaft. Pretty detailed videos if I remember, so there would be plenty of info there to build your own.

Megasty

RC Mod-Father
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Mojave
  6. Mojave EXB
  7. Nero
  8. Notorious
  9. Outcast 8s
  10. Outcast 6s
  11. Senton 6s
  12. Talion
Nice to know ains is as mortal as the rest of us average drivers ?

View attachment 100758

View attachment 100759

View attachment 100760
That's some serious carnage. I busted a can like that too & it bent the shaft. I only been up the road to my skate park a handful of times & no car has survived it, so I try to stay on the green stuff. Making a Siren isn't all that hard if you use a SWB chassis but you have to be completely exact with the cuts. I still have that plate of 7075 I was going to use for my Siren's chassis but I dread hacking into the stuff. It's nearly as bad as cutting raw steel. I really want to give it the EXB treatment with Mojave parts but the diff parts backorders are a priority & the LSD is still an issue. That poor little truck can eat stock V4 diffs in a heartbeat no matter how well I shim them. But I can wait. I have a ton of other projects to keep me busy.