Outcast 10th scale 6s stunt truck?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TpParts extreme (Thomasp) has videos on the ones he made. One was a completely new chassis, the other he chopped the front of a swb 6s rig and used a shorter drive shaft. Pretty detailed videos if I remember, so there would be plenty of info there to build your own.

Nice to know ains is as mortal as the rest of us average drivers ?

View attachment 100758

View attachment 100759

View attachment 100760
That's some serious carnage. I busted a can like that too & it bent the shaft. I only been up the road to my skate park a handful of times & no car has survived it, so I try to stay on the green stuff. Making a Siren isn't all that hard if you use a SWB chassis but you have to be completely exact with the cuts. I still have that plate of 7075 I was going to use for my Siren's chassis but I dread hacking into the stuff. It's nearly as bad as cutting raw steel. I really want to give it the EXB treatment with Mojave parts but the diff parts backorders are a priority & the LSD is still an issue. That poor little truck can eat stock V4 diffs in a heartbeat no matter how well I shim them. But I can wait. I have a ton of other projects to keep me busy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back