Kraton 116mph Arrma Kraton!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, what's this about? I have seen so many people being secretive about their setup. I don't get it.
Because most of those people have invested 100’s of hours and thousand$ to run those numbers. Proprietary information applies at this level.

There is more to it IMO. If you don’t have the working knowledge of getting to 100mph, you won’t have what you need to know to get to 110, 120, or 130. The base knowledge of getting a 50mph car to 100mph isn’t easy. That took me a while. Lots of trial and error. But all of that info has given me the ability to know what I should and shouldn’t waste my time with. I’m still learning today, but had I not fought thru last year, I would still be missing that part of the game. So maybe there’s some self preservation in the approach, but it also could be he’s trying to force you to learn the basics in the only way that it matters. Hands on trial and error. Build it, break it, fix it. ????

Just like in racing. If your winning your not going to give the guy that’s losing your setup. Especially if money is involved ?
I guess I will have to consider my stance if and when I get some sort of record number. Until then I’m just the guy chasing guys like @phildogg. I understand and appreciate everything that guys like Phil do for the hobby. Sometimes he’s willing to give product suggestions to help. But he’s not going to give you every detail to copy his build. That’s fine by me. Each guy should decide his own terms.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back