Limitless 126mph crash and carnage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edough13

Bashing, Speed running and family!!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vorteks
Well here's the Limitless crash at 126mph. Pretty sure cause was hitting a rock that caused liftoff and then front tires to blow sending her flipping down the road😖😢

Nope no reflectors or divots road is smooth. Like I said I think it was a rock as the chassis has a scrape from the front splitter almost all the way down that wasn't there before the pass.
IMG_20210527_101649278.jpg

Looked like a blowover to me, the way the front came up neatly like that.. But probably was a rock if the scratch on the underside wasn't there before. That was your first wreck? Look at it this way, your way ahead of the game than most who get into speedrunning lol, many destroy the car before hitting even 100 mph

Looked like a blowover to me, the way the front came up neatly like that.. But probably was a rock if the scratch on the underside wasn't there before. That was your first wreck? Look at it this way, your way ahead of the game than most who get into speedrunning lol, many destroy the car before hitting even 100 mph
I would possibly agree blow over but I literally had no wind at all and then like I said that scratch all the way down from the splitter. Wouldn't have picked it up on landing as it landed after flipping and then rolled backwards off the road. I agree I've been extremely lucky to have ran first my Typhon up to 125 with no crashes and then the Limitless from 102 to 138mph no crashes until yesterday at 126. Thankfully damage was less than expected so I'm hoping within next month I can have it back on the road🙏

Running my Limitless at more than 130mph I would say no less 1500 feet.
Shoot I take up about 2600ft so total run is about a mile from me to start, make pass of 2600' then back to me

Methinks it was a meteor strike. There are dangers to running in hyperspace.

Even if I could find a road like yours, I couldn't do it. Passed 1000 feet is very difficult for me to see the movement of the car. My old vision is not what it used to be some years ago.
Would be a good idea to pick up a cheap set of LEDs then. Can easily see them a long ways away even in the daylight. I've thought about it as sometimes it's hard to tell if I'm nice and straight to start from turning around. Cheap set runs about $10 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0758DG2WN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_GNFVQE8CRY177HAGT01H

Not a bad idea. Thanks.
No problem! Nice also as the red tail lights help as well to make sure your going straight after it passed ya and they are bright like I said.

I have a hard time seeing past 900-1000ft as well. Especially when it’s sunny out and there are mirages on the road. My road has two humps that I stand between. They are very gentle and I don’t think they affect my car, but I do lose sight of the car at times. I tried putting a bunch of LEDs on my T3S and I couldn’t see them past about 500ft. It would need to be super bright for me to see them.

Agreed on the line of sight, I’ve been using drone strobes by firehouse, red on the rear and white on the front. They are still easily visible at 900 feet. They are powered by small lithium batteries sealed to the light board
image.jpg

Reflectors are a PITA for speedruns. Finding a road without them here in South Florida has become an ordeal where 90 percent of the roads have them.
Hey have you checked out off SR27 south of 595,recreation road?
InnovationRC has a really good spot, if you can find it. How long of a spot do you need?
Nobody know where Innovation RC runs, you have to go through a portal then horseback for 2 days. I've been trying to find it for 2 years. I'm assuming somewhere in Palm Beach or maybe Delray. I'm not sure if its good to keep it a secret but I wonder if it would get crowded.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back