12mm to 17mm adapters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SARRT8

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
I would like to run true monster truck wheels and tires on my Talion for the winter but all the wheels are 12mm hexes. Is there any adapters to 17mm? Is anyone running true monster truck tires on there rigs?

I would like to run true monster truck wheels and tires on my Talion for the winter but all the wheels are 12mm hexes. Is there any adapters to 17mm? Is anyone running true monster truck tires on there rigs?
12mm wheels are not going to be capable of 6S power. Have you looked at the Backflips?

badlands mx 3.8... i have a set ill sell you for cheap... only used for 5 min...

I have badlands on it now and love them just looking for a more scale monster truck tire for the looks and snow. I like the look of the sand paddles you have on your rig and I bet they would work good in the snow. Are they prolines?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back