12V max vs M12

speeding_Infraction

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
I just received a cordless Dremel in the mail. I also had a Milwaukee dual charger sitting on my workbench. Is there a way to fit the 12v Dremel battery into the M12 charging port? I could swear that the two batteries are identical, except that the Dremel battery casing is a bit smaller. Any suggestions? It came with a charger but 1) I'd like to have as few chargers as possible on my workbench and 2) I think the Milwaukee charger would charge faster.

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Vendetta
Pics of said charger and batteries?

I just received a cordless Dremel in the mail. I also had a Milwaukee dual charger sitting on my workbench. Is there a way to fit the 12v Dremel battery into the M12 charging port? I could swear that the two batteries are identical, except that the Dremel battery casing is a bit smaller. Any suggestions? It came with a charger but 1) I'd like to have as few chargers as possible on my workbench and 2) I think the Milwaukee charger would charge faster.

So based on your description.. You just need some sort of sleeve/adapter for the battery in question.

Last edited:

speeding_Infraction

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
PXL_20230105_051416979.jpg
PXL_20230105_051406609.jpg

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Vendetta