12V max vs M12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speeding_Infraction

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
I just received a cordless Dremel in the mail. I also had a Milwaukee dual charger sitting on my workbench. Is there a way to fit the 12v Dremel battery into the M12 charging port? I could swear that the two batteries are identical, except that the Dremel battery casing is a bit smaller. Any suggestions? It came with a charger but 1) I'd like to have as few chargers as possible on my workbench and 2) I think the Milwaukee charger would charge faster.

Pics of said charger and batteries?

I just received a cordless Dremel in the mail. I also had a Milwaukee dual charger sitting on my workbench. Is there a way to fit the 12v Dremel battery into the M12 charging port? I could swear that the two batteries are identical, except that the Dremel battery casing is a bit smaller. Any suggestions? It came with a charger but 1) I'd like to have as few chargers as possible on my workbench and 2) I think the Milwaukee charger would charge faster.

So based on your description.. You just need some sort of sleeve/adapter for the battery in question.

Last edited:
PXL_20230105_051416979.jpg
PXL_20230105_051406609.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back