14 tooth 8mm bore pinion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Radiocontrolsoul

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone knows where I could find a 14 tooth 8mm bore pinion? I've looked with no success, I did buy a pinion for a dbxle that was the wrong pitch. I even asked saga and he said he didn't have one. Looking for same pitch as stock arrma (32 I think...)

I honestly don’t even think it’s possible to make a 14t 32p 8mm bore pinion, there probably won’t be enough room for the teeth or set screw. Try drilling out a 5mm 14t 32p pinion to see what happens.

I honestly don’t even think it’s possible to make a 14t 32p 8mm bore pinion, there probably won’t be enough room for the teeth or set screw. Try drilling out a 5mm 14t 32p pinion to see what happens.
Yea I think you're right. Ohh good idea, that's worth a try thanks

Wondering if anyone knows where I could find a 14 tooth 8mm bore pinion? I've looked with no success, I did buy a pinion for a dbxle that was the wrong pitch. I even asked saga and he said he didn't have one. Looking for same pitch as stock arrma (32 I think...)
What kind of truck are you putting that in? I assume you are trying to get a lot of torque?

With a 8mm bore I would assume you at least have a 6s rig. And if you do it does not have a 32pitch gear. I believe the 6s rigs have a mod1 pitch pinion gear.
That makes way more sense. I thought the mod1 meant strength not pitch. So that's actually what I'm looking for
What kind of truck are you putting that in? I assume you are trying to get a lot of torque?
Either back into my tekno or possibly Kronos xtr...it's not a perfect fit I know. Running a heavy TP 2050kv. I'm trying to keep temps down thus the reason for smaller pinion.

.08 Modulus = 32 pitch. FWIW.
Try seraching for 8mm .08 Mod pinions.
Might get lucky?:unsure:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back