14 tooth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhett

Starvin Delmarvin
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
I put the speed gear on my notorious as well as the kraton. Notorious motor is warm from about 4 speed runs but not anywhere near not being able to touch the motor. You guy's think I'm gonna be okay with that gear for all around like I have been doing on the kraton

I put the speed gear on my notorious as well as the kraton. Notorious motor is warm from about 4 speed runs but not anywhere near not being able to touch the motor. You guy's think I'm gonna be okay with that gear for all around like I have been doing on the kraton

I'm pretty sure the Notorious speed gear is 16t. I run it for everything. The motor can get hot if you are constantly hammering the way I do.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Etekcity-L...ared-Thermometer-Temperature-Gun/141357062273

Might want to pick up one of those and you won't have to worry. I have that exact one and it works great.
I do have a infrared heat gun as well I just ordered a cooling Van to sit on the motor as well so that will eliminate the problem is it's not really a problem that's not getting that hot I just wanna be able to ride it on all terrains and it is way faster then the Creighton I still haven't been able to open it up there's not enough Room 3/4 throttle and it still wants to do a wheely I love it And you guys are the best thank you very much for all the info and all the help if you guys are ever in the berlin Maryland area or ocean city Maryland it me up we'll get together and have a bash session

I do have a infrared heat gun as well I just ordered a cooling Van to sit on the motor as well so that will eliminate the problem is it's not really a problem that's not getting that hot I just wanna be able to ride it on all terrains and it is way faster then the Creighton I still haven't been able to open it up there's not enough Room 3/4 throttle and it still wants to do a wheely I love it And you guys are the best thank you very much for all the info and all the help if you guys are ever in the berlin Maryland area or ocean city Maryland it me up we'll get together and have a bash session
Don't mind the grammar I'm driving and using voice text lol

I'm like a little kid I couldn't wait to get up this morning and play with my truck and my son my youngest is the same way can we raced dad please can we race, we sure can son lol don't cry when I beat you lol
When I was 19 (god that was a long time ago) I got my dad an associated RC10 to race with me and my kyosho turbo Ultima. VERY FIRST thing he did was buy a faster motor than me just so I couldn't beat him, :LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back