Limitless 140mph+ speed run videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TN-RC

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Vendetta
As of 4/25/2022, we (I) will be requiring a video of your run if you would like to be in a 140mph+ spot and this bar probably will be lowered in the future.
The flowing people I need a video of their run if they would like to stay in the purple:
@Badmofreaker 160mph Infarction 8S GT
@vwturbowolf 150mph Limitless 8S Stock body
@vwturbowolf 148mph Infarction 8S GT
@Badmofreaker 142mph Limitless Shortened (interesting) 8S GT
@rcspeedrundubai 141mph Limitless 8S Stock body
@Harriot10 140mph Stretched 8S Open Wheel
@vwturbowolf 140mph Infarction 6S GT
@vwturbowolf 140mph Limitless 6S Stock body (nice)

Thanks guys. I think at this point if you don't have a video, you won't be removed but your speed will be changed to 139mph.

Unfortunate but necessary given the recent attempt to game the speed run list with a fictitious mph claim.
There’s too many people that have spent years and countless thousands of dollars making strides and putting in the hard work to have someone try to game the system.
Anyone found doing this will be banned from posting in any of the speed run lists/threads on the forum.

I’ve been busy this past couple weeks but just caught myself up on the speed run thread to see what was going on. I missed all that fun
Last year when I was running all my cars we were basically just doing cell phone videos of each other’s runs And I got the go pro over winter. I have a few of the runs but they aren’t continuously filmed from start to finish showing the gps at the end. My phone was completely full with videos last year😂. I’m fine with you removing them, I mentioned this in the thread a few weeks ago because my infraction isn’t even setup for speed runs any longer

I’ve been busy this past couple weeks but just caught myself up on the speed run thread to see what was going on. I missed all that fun
Last year when I was running all my cars we were basically just doing cell phone videos of each other’s runs And I got the go pro over winter. I have a few of the runs but they aren’t continuously filmed from start to finish showing the gps at the end. My phone was completely full with videos last year😂. I’m fine with you removing them, I mentioned this in the thread a few weeks ago because my infraction isn’t even setup for speed runs any longer
I know you are for real, but I need to be fair to all. Also, it does not madder if your car is not still set up for speed running you still did it.

@rcspeedrundubai has not been on the forum since Jan but I have seen him on YT and did not know he was on the forum and by going to his profile I confirmed that he is one and the same I will post his video for him.

Crap. A GoPro isn't a priority for me since it inhibits my ability to spend more money on the car. My daughter has been my camera buddy for the most part and I figured I could just use her ipad for the GPS app and my phone for filming from here on out. If she doesn't go I'll have to figure something out. I get why it's needed though. I didn't realize that recent claim was false. Shame.

I know you are for real, but I need to be fair to all. Also, it does not madder if your car is not still set up for speed running you still did it.

@rcspeedrundubai has not been on the forum since Jan but I have seen him on YT and did not know he was on the forum and by going to his profile I confirmed that he is one and the same I will post his video for him.
I’ll see what videos I do have and upload them this week.

Where are you grabbing the posts to update the List?
Just ‘speed run list’ or also ‘how fast did you run today’?

I think when we post to maybe the speed run list we need to make sure it is a verified run or only post it in the what did you run today thread. Or maybe add a subtitle “verified run” so you don’t have to sort thru them.

I’m going thru my videos now and want to post my talion video I found but don’t need it on the list.

These are not continuous videos because I was filming with my phone then stopping to take the gps reading. If we can’t use these it’s totally ok
Here’s my open wheel limitless run, 8s , Xlx2, 4070cm, 150mph

11528B07-F541-445B-AA05-8BC5FB48026B.jpeg

This is the infraction 8s gt with vw id body
Xlx2 4070cm using two 5000 mah 6s batteries

95C81654-85F5-4AF9-92A5-131899DB9E06.jpeg

5F2ADAFE-203C-4DBE-85CF-184ABC29C7BC.jpeg

Open wheel limitless 6s
4070cm
Xlx2
Single 6s battery
Grps
56A88D98-A5BA-4F33-8BFA-D3E07503FFDF.jpeg

Last edited:

I think when we post to maybe the speed run list we need to make sure it is a verified run or only post it in the what did you run today thread. Or maybe add a subtitle “verified run” so you don’t have to sort thru them.

I’m going thru my videos now and want to post my talion video I found but don’t need it on the list.
Just post them here and on the far right of the list there is a Yes if the run was verified.

Also, would you be ok with me adding your Talion? from what I am finding you have the fastest one in the world.

As of 4/25/2022, we (I) will be requiring a video of your run if you would like to be in a 140mph+ spot and this bar probably will be lowered in the future.
The flowing people I need a video of their run if they would like to stay in the purple:
@Badmofreaker 160mph Infarction 8S GT
@vwturbowolf 150mph Limitless 8S Stock body
@vwturbowolf 148mph Infarction 8S GT
@Badmofreaker 142mph Limitless Shortened (interesting) 8S GT
@rcspeedrundubai 141mph Limitless 8S Stock body
@Harriot10 140mph Stretched 8S Open Wheel
@vwturbowolf 140mph Infarction 6S GT
@vwturbowolf 140mph Limitless 6S Stock body (nice)

Thanks guys. I think at this point if you don't have a video, you won't be removed but your speed will be changed to 139mph.

Thanks for adding, I already have you down as Yes for video. Are you going to get out this weekend? here it is going to be high 70's and I can't imagen that it would be much different.
Hoping so. The forecast is shifting here daily. Sunday is going to be very windy, but warm. Saturday looks like the best day, but I will have to see how wet everything is from Friday's storm. I really have that itch to get back out.

These are not continuous videos because I was filming with my phone then stopping to take the gps reading. If we can’t use these it’s totally ok
Here’s my open wheel limitless run, 8s , Xlx2, 4070cm, 150mph

View attachment 212774

This is the infraction 8s gt with vw id body
Xlx2 4070cm using two 5000 mah 6s batteries

View attachment 212775

View attachment 212776

Open wheel limitless 6s
4070cm
Xlx2
Single 6s battery
Grps
View attachment 212778

Do you have the 6S infraction one?

I was looking for it today but I don’t think I have it. It was on the same day I did the 8s run. Actually was the previous run to that video. I’ll look again, but we can remove it off the list.
I am not removing run at this point I am just making the speed 139mph for now.
@K-BASH I was not able to find the 140 Typhon pass only the 139. would you help me out?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back