SOLD / FOUND (Sold)14mm d lock ups steel belted new never used i paid $60

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Djoldskool50$

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Typhon 3s
  3. Voltage
again the price is $60 they are new. I keep getting a message about no price i keep saying $60. Hope this is clarified they are new I took out to take picture show. Never ran them.
20210527_132647.jpg

That website is a scam site.
Yup I don't understand how those crooks can still be in business. They have an F rating with the BBB. And they have terrible reviews. They do not actually stock anything they sell everything is drop shipped.

Oh gezz, I ordered some tires from them over a week ago, I sure hope I get them. It said 3 day shipping, it's been over a week but it says they are coming. It took them almost a week to ship. Thank you all for the warning. I thought I had found a good priced tire supplier, dang it. Oh well.

Oh gezz, I ordered some tires from them over a week ago, I sure hope I get them. It said 3 day shipping, it's been over a week but it says they are coming. It took them almost a week to ship. Thank you all for the warning. I thought I had found a good priced tire supplier, dang it. Oh well.
That delay was just them ordering it from their supplier. Where did it ship from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back