14mm hex to 17mm hex adapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems kinda kludgy - not sure how much torque you could put on that adapter disc before the nut pulls through- I'd just get new m2c hex adapters and be done with it.

Never tried them.
But I would stay away from plastic like @Engineer stated above.
M2C baby.... as @Rich Duperbash always says. 👍

BTW I have those same cheap AMZ wheels mounted to those plastic hex adapters shown on your EBay link. They self destructed within one pack running 6s Kraton and Notorious on a smooth street at about 40MPH ( Geared for dirt). One by one they let go and cracked on the inner beads.

I even made sure the tires were wrapped in Gorilla Tape, glued very well using IC-2000 CA and even balanced.🤷‍♂️

Watch out for the very cheap stuff you find on Ebay Alliexpress. and elsewhere. don't waste your money. Buy cheap buy twice. Been there. Don't be like me.:ROFLMAO:

:cool:

Last edited:
I bought them to for my rustler 12mm to 14mm. They work fine. It was a cheap option for the one set of 14mm rims I wanted to use

I bought them to for my rustler 12mm to 14mm. They work fine. It was a cheap option for the one set of 14mm rims I wanted to use
awesome to hear that. i ended up getting traxxas 5353x to convert to 17mm. where in jersey are you. im in Brick NJ

Mine Hill, Morris County. I haven't really put those spacers through much punishment. 2wd 3s on the road drifting, not bashing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back