Senton 14mm hex to 17mm hex adapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carson

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I have a senton and I want to put the infraction tires on the car but I do not want to change the 14 mm hex because I also have a off-road set of tires I would like to run therefore I would want to know if there are any recommendations for 14 mm hex to 17 mm hex adapters

I used Hot Racing adapters on my Big Rock. No complaints here, I actually have a second unused set if you are interested.

You would have to change out your hex/hubs.
Ok I am looking for adapters for it so I don’t have to switch the hubs every time I want to switch tires and I had 12mm to 17mm hex adapters but I need 14mm to 17mm

Here ya go 😉 I don’t know if they’ll work with infraction wheels.🤷

67CD8343-7367-459E-B681-1A6B8C297D4E.png

Last edited:
M2C makes some nice adapters here. You could also use the Typhon 3s driveshafts on JennysRC.

M2C makes some nice adapters here. You could also use the Typhon 3s driveshafts on JennysRC.
He wants to be able to easily swap back and forth from 14mm to 17mm hex so those won't work for what he wants to do. Anything that requires thread lock won't work.

He wants to be able to easily swap back and forth from 14mm to 17mm hex so those won't work for what he wants to do.
Yeah, then it’s not possible. Swapping driveshafts is probably the quickest way.

Yeah, then it’s not possible. Swapping driveshafts is probably the quickest way.
The sets I posted will work, idk about the first set though as they are 3d printed and you have to keep an eye on the grub screws and pins with the second set as they will only really be held in by the wheel.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back