15%off ebay app coupon today only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So close to ordering that hobbystar 4082 for my revo, SO CLOSE. I shallant do it!
I told myself id just work some overtime to make up for the purchase and the wife already approved the purchase cause she got tired of hearing me already lol not like i would've done it without her permission righhtttt? ?

I couldn't buy anything big but i couldn't resist the deal either! Total was $58.65 for the kit new!

Ya , i love the driver. I use it at work and its perfect for most things until you need alot power which is never the case unless i doing construction or auto
I just bought the impact driver from wal mart i think it's bostitch i got it for like 60 bucks that thing is awesome for small or big jobs i use it on cars to works good had it for about 2 years still going strong tons of abuse

Lol I was waiting for this when I ordered my clodbuster two weeks ago. I already have enough RC's though I guess I'll use this coupon on hop up parts for all my cars. I'm probably gonna get a new motor/esc combo for my Axial and maybe a new body, a bumper and shocks for my granite, and maybe new motors for my clod that hasn't even arrived lol. I gotta hurry up though I only have an hour left.

Lol I was waiting for this when I ordered my clodbuster two weeks ago. I already have enough RC's though I guess I'll use this coupon on hop up parts for all my cars. I'm probably gonna get a new motor/esc combo for my Axial and maybe a new body, a bumper and shocks for my granite, and maybe new motors for my clod that hasn't even arrived lol. I gotta hurry up though I only have an hour left.
Yup you better do that rush order lol

So I just put in my order with 10 minutes to go. I ended up spending $327 even after the discount. Got aluminum shock sets for both my Granite and clodbuster, mip center driveshafts for my Axial smt10. A tbone bumper for my Granite. A CPE sway bar set that is interchangeable for my Clod or SMT10, and a Castle creations 3800 kv sensored motor. I wish I would have had more time to do more research but I bought all this crap on a rush. Luckily everything has a 30-day guaranteed return in case I want to return some of it.

Well, I tried using this to buy an unbreakable body for my outcast... but I already wasted my "one time use". Guess I should have read the fine print!

Rivets and pieces of plastic it is then!

Well, I tried using this to buy an unbreakable body for my outcast... but I already wasted my "one time use". Guess I should have read the fine print!

Rivets and pieces of plastic it is then!
Lol i could've used the ole lady's ebay to get the discount on something else but ehh spent too much already

So I just put in my order with 10 minutes to go. I ended up spending $327 even after the discount. Got aluminum shock sets for both my Granite and clodbuster, mip center driveshafts for my Axial smt10. A tbone bumper for my Granite. A CPE sway bar set that is interchangeable for my Clod or SMT10, and a Castle creations 3800 kv sensored motor. I wish I would have had more time to do more research but I bought all this crap on a rush. Luckily everything has a 30-day guaranteed return in case I want to return some of it.
Sweet almost spent as much as i did so i don't feel so irresponsible for my impulsive spending haha

Well I decided to get a new savox 1230 and more 3s batteries. As much as I wanted the Kraton, I wanted to hold off to see what Arrma has up their sleeves in the next few months.

Sweet almost spent as much as i did so i don't feel so irresponsible for my impulsive spending haha

It's crazy how much you end up spending before you know it. One thing cost 44, the other 68 another 12 and before you know it you're buying over $300 worth of stuff you might not otherwise spend if it weren't for deals like these. I try to look for guaranteed 30 day returns on my items so I can always send it back. I'm not too sure about the censored motor I bought, luckily I have a month to think about it lol.

Well I decided to get a new savox 1230 and more 3s batteries. As much as I wanted the Kraton, I wanted to hold off to see what Arrma has up their sleeves in the next few months.
That's still good i need to figure out my next rc i want to get before the next coupon comes again

It's crazy how much you end up spending before you know it. One thing cost 44, the other 68 another 12 and before you know it you're buying over $300 worth of stuff you might not otherwise spend if it weren't for deals like these. I try to look for guaranteed 30 day returns on my items so I can always send it back. I'm not too sure about the censored motor I bought, luckily I have a month to think about it lol.
Yeah the free returns are key when buying on ebay

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back