15%off ebay app coupon today only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not finding this deal anywhere on the site.

Code is DUNK2019

My fault, they sent it as an email. I thought it would have been on the site as well. Here are the details...

Today through April 8, 2019, take 15% OFF any order totaling $100 or more (not including shipping charges)! Enter the code DUNK2019 in the coupon field of the checkout page on either REVO USA or REVO SG, and click "Apply" to receive the SLAM DUNK discount. Any products (except the PowerLab Touch series of Battery Workstations) apply! Save on chargers, battery workstations, batteries, accessories, and more! Coupon Code is unlimited in that you may use it as many times as you like during the offer period.

Special pricing during the Revolectrix March Madness SLAM DUNK 2019 Sales Event may not be combined with any other promotion or sale

Please note: If you are a first-time buyer on the Revo store and you have any trouble entering the promotional code, please e-mail [email protected] or call REVO USA sales at (301)798-2770 and we will assist you with the order and ensure you receive the proper discount.

Does anyone know how often they do these 15% and 20% off deals on ebay? The last one that I have seen was back in March and I thought that they usually do these every 2 to 3 months. I have been waiting to buy a new crawler for an ebay coupon but am kind of getting tired of waiting.

They had a 10% a couple weeks ago.

Does anyone know how often they do these 15% and 20% off deals on ebay? The last one that I have seen was back in March and I thought that they usually do these every 2 to 3 months. I have been waiting to buy a new crawler for an ebay coupon but am kind of getting tired of waiting.
I haven't seen one in a lonng while im sure since Christmas is around the corner there should be another

How the hell did I miss that? I check the ebay website and app every single day.
Don't know, but I was looking at the limited Outcast for 599. and it showed that I was eligible for $50. off. It was a $50 cap. By the time I reviewed the seller and started the purchase, it poped up no longer available. I got screwed by a couple of minutes.
Don't know, but I was looking at the limited Outcast for 599. and it showed that I was eligible for $50. off. It was a $50 cap. By the time I reviewed the seller and started the purchase, it poped up no longer available. I got screwed by a couple of minutes.
Yeah, I could have gotten it for 549. shipped.
Not paying the scalpers 800 to 1200.
Anyway I will never find another at that price so I'm over with the Limited. Anyway gives me more pecos to put towards the Xmaxx killer if it's awesome.

Last edited:
I noticed that eBay has gotten away from the store wide 10% and 15% coupons lately. What they have been doing is eBay buck coupons where you earn eBay bucks at a higher amount (10%) with the coupon. The eBay bucks can then be used on a future purchase.

I noticed that eBay has gotten away from the store wide 10% and 15% coupons lately. What they have been doing is eBay buck coupons where you earn eBay bucks at a higher amount (10%) with the coupon. The eBay bucks can then be used on a future purchase.
Well that sucks since I don't care for Ebay and only use them when I can't find what I'm looking for anywhere else or when they have the store wide discounts.

They just had one last month, I believe it was FALLFOR10 or something like that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back