SOLD / FOUND 150A & 2050kv spektrum combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR
Pulled from a felony, never even used. Includes heatsink + fan. Was saving it as a spare for the wifey noto but I just bought something I shouldn't have so this has got to go so I can pay it off faster :eek::ROFLMAO:

135$ shipped US.
20220424_225310.jpg

👀 what did we buuuuuyyy
Another castle combo that I didn't need 🤣. I was only going to get the esc for my og limitless as I already have a tp5650 1900kv on the way but then I was like yooo it wouldn't hurt to have a spare 1717 to mess around with either. I basically got salty my max6 is hitting thermal ever since I put 8s in the limitless. Granted I'm geared to the moon with 29/40 which seems like to much for the max 6 🤣 .

Didn’t need?..

we ALWAYS need new combos!!😂😂 nice grab. That 5650 is a monster 😳. I’ve been debating a max6 combo for my rtr k6. Also been debating just throwing in the 1650 n keeping the spek150 till it gives me a issue.🤔

…Than I look at my Mojave n forget about the K6 again for months 🤣

Didn’t need?..

we ALWAYS need new combos!!😂😂 nice grab. That 5650 is a monster 😳. I’ve been debating a max6 combo for my rtr k6. Also been debating just throwing in the 1650 n keeping the spek150 till it gives me a issue.🤔

…Than I look at my Mojave n forget about the K6 again for months 🤣
LOL man I just been wasting money I can't even lie. I bought 4 boca bearing for 100$ so I could run 8s on my max 6 combos and not stress but then I turned around and ordered a tp 5650 and now a mmx8s so I'm sitting here wondering why the hell I bought the bearings if I was going to do this anyway lol. Mistakes have been made. :eek::ROFLMAO:

I think that combo is really amazing in the kraton, some would say its too damn powerful but thats definitely more fun for me. I think keeping the stock esc and just using the motor sounds like a decent idea too tbh. You better stop neglecting that k6 before he run away from home. NGL though I've been really enjoying my mojave with the grps and I really want to try backflip lps on it too but I'm hesitant to start trimming stuff for them to fit :ROFLMAO:

Not a C note on 4 bearings😵‍💫 😂😂

Sounds like you’ve got Some work ahead of you project wise. I still need to do a street dedicated rig. I don’t have the road for a limitless no matter hm I want to build one.. thought of doing a vendetta but also don’t have the room/roads for 80-100mph pass..

Think my best bet(may have said this) is going infraction mega roller off eBay, Using the spare 3s parts I have, finally utilize the motor n esc combos I have lying around with some hoons 11s off a detta n just send it lol. Small enough for lots/my street.

You are right it has been neglected(k6)😕
Went though the diffs/shocks added a gc fan n still haven’t ran it..lol

Not a C note on 4 bearings😵‍💫 😂😂

Sounds like you’ve got Some work ahead of you project wise. I still need to do a street dedicated rig. I don’t have the road for a limitless no matter hm I want to build one.. thought of doing a vendetta but also don’t have the room/roads for 80-100mph pass..

Think my best bet(may have said this) is going infraction mega roller off eBay, Using the spare 3s parts I have, finally utilize the motor n esc combos I have lying around with some hoons 11s off a detta n just send it lol. Small enough for lots/my street.

You are right it has been neglected(k6)😕
Went though the diffs/shocks added a gc fan n still haven’t ran it..lol
I feel you man, our rent just went up another 100 a month and we still resigned the lease just because it's a great location. poopy road right outside the complex but it's decent length and damn wide. Parking lot like 60 seconds drive away and the park we ramp at is probably 30 second drive away 🤣. Even have an off road rc track 15 mins away but we don't even go to it. I complain about our road quality a lot as I have to raise the ride height on all my on road rigs to combat it but honestly I'm lucky af to have it and it's main reason I don't want to move 🤣

I still would love to see you do that vendetta BTW, off road rigs definitely more versatile but swinging around an on road rig definitely has its places 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back