Big Rock 150A smart esc on big rock,esc mount?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erikfireplaces

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
Im trying to figure out how to mount my spektrum 120 esc but it seems way to big. Anyone out there done this or maybe steer me in right direction? Beginning of BRCCv3 3 to 4S conversation

Tbh I'm not familiar with the spektrum esc whether it's any different to the blx but I found when it was mounted on top of the receiver box it was prone to getting mashed as it was close to the body work.

So I fitted my new max 10sct in the space between the receiver box and the motor on the chassis. As it happens there are 2 holes in there just for doing so.

It's a damn site safe there 😂

Tbh I'm not familiar with the spektrum esc whether it's any different to the blx but I found when it was mounted on top of the receiver box it was prone to getting mashed as it was close to the body work.

So I fitted my new max 10sct in the space between the receiver box and the motor on the chassis. As it happens there are 2 holes in there just for doing so.

Its just to wide! I didn't know if there was a bracket or piece of plastic that helps hold it

16178532776426865089764997981434.jpg

Its just to wide! I didn't know if there was a bracket or piece of plastic that helps hold it

View attachment 138127
This exactly how I have mine on my senton if that helps only way to really get it on there without custom mount.
16178582187133889837117601822061.jpg
little dirty lol had a hard bash today. I put the power plant from the infraction in it.

The 150a esc doesn't fit in thst spot I just checked. Would have been nice though.

The 150a esc doesn't fit in thst spot I just checked. Would have been nice though.

Last edited:
I have the 150a spectrum esc in my big rock v3

View attachment 138154

Well if you ever decide to trade up to the 150 at least you know it will go in there.😉
Thanks man, so you just used tape to secure it? Also what shock did you find that fit?id like some of those. I have had so many issues with shocks Ive been through 4 front shock and haven't had truck since February. 1 last thing how well fo those braces work for you? Can you adjust the height or stance of truck

Thanks man, so you just used tape to secure it? Also what shock did you find that fit?id like some of those. I have had so many issues with shocks Ive been through 4 front shock and haven't had truck since February. 1 last thing how well fo those braces work for you? Can you adjust the height or stance of truck

Ok so I put one screw in one the side that is close to the center of the car and used esc tape from my lhs and the shocks I got off ebay they are the typhon 6s shocks with the 3s conversion springs Jenny's rc like 50 bucks for the front 50 for the rear

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back