Typhon 150a Spektrum in typhon 3s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR
Anyone know if the 150a spektrum esc will fit inside of a typhon 3s without problems?

Post in thread 'Need some opinions please! don't wanna waste more $$!' https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/need-some-opinions-please-don't-wanna-waste-more.46274/post-646940

May hit up @Kla912000 he showed me this
Haha damn that thread did not have good news. I have a few 150a spektrum esc and nothing to really do with them. I thought it would be fun to toss one in a 3s but I didn't want to try if it won't fit or the typhon body won't fit with it. That 3d printed mount seems awesome but I doubt I can find one.

Haha damn that thread did not have good news. I have a few 150a spektrum esc and nothing to really do with them. I thought it would be fun to toss one in a 3s but I didn't want to try if it won't fit or the typhon body won't fit with it. That 3d printed mount seems awesome but I doubt I can find one.
Its a person on the forum. Kla will be around sonner than later im sure. Idk who makes them

Last edited:
Its a person on the forum. Kla will be around sonner than later im sure. Idk who makes them
I know of two people that have made a mount for the Firma150 to fit in a 3s rig. One person's name I know, the other, I don't know their name. The mount that I have came thru another member here on the Forum, but don't know who he got it from. All I do know is that it fits perfectly on top of the 3s reciever box, looks good and is strong. The other person's mount, I don't know much about it but can PM him and ask him to respond to this thread. Don't wanna throw his name out there without asking him first.

I know of two people that have made a mount for the Firma150 to fit in a 3s rig. One person's name I know, the other, I don't know their name. The mount that I have came thru another member here on the Forum, but don't know who he got it from. All I do know is that it fits perfectly on top of the 3s reciever box, looks good and is strong. The other person's mount, I don't know much about it but can PM him and ask him to respond to this thread. Don't wanna throw his name out there without asking him first.
Of course. I didnt mean to put you on the spot either. Just thought thats been best solution ive seen. 👍

Yeah I make them. They won't fit on the Typhon 3s due to the low body, you could swap to a bigrock body, or somehow raise the body mounts.

Here are some pictures. The mount will work for the BLX185 and the Firma 150.
BLX 185 Mount 3.jpg

BLX 185 Mount.jpg
BLX 185 Mount 2.jpg

I made a different mount, same exact design, but with my logo instead of "BLX 185". I'll be posting them for sale with pictures sometime.

I removed receiver box from servo mount,then ya go all kinds of room....a 150a esc will fit behind reciever box,but then ya only got room for a 68mm motor or less..after removing rx box I mounted mmx6s to stock 6s esc mount an drill 2 holes throu chassis..heres 40×82 motor..could fit mmx8s and 4082 with rx box removed.

16426320890991351971273661511876.jpg

Last edited:
I fit a 150A on the chassis of a LWB 4x4. It's in my build thread. Basically cut 10mm out of the box and glued it back together. It won't work for bigger recievers. A futaba r314 barely fits. Something like a 6 channel will never fit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back