Limitless 160mph++ Limitless GT Fc100 Xlx2 is ready now

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton EXB
After long time

I now have this limitless for speedrun, hoping to get over 160mph then i would be really happy

Also first time on foam wheels

Just need to be checked for going straight then i go for it 😊

Running with
Xlx2 2028 motor set
Savox 2290 servo
Custom rc upgrades titanium shaft
Custom rc upgrades rear brace
Delta plastic FC 100 body
Scorched Rc carbon brace
Scorched Rc carbon steering link
Gp5 gear
Saga pinions
Alza Racing wing mount, grill, fan mount, servo Mount, diff holder
M3 motor mount for 2028
Shocks are upgrade with aluminum caps, spring collar, Exb standoff
Stiffer fron springs and 2.9 sway bar

DSC_3713.JPG

DSC_3715.JPG

DSC_3720.JPG

Best rekord with another body on and GRP

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thanks 🙏 really nice to hear

Thanks buddy ☺️ me to, hoping to try some Speedrun later today

I never been on foam wheels so took it out for a test
Foams feel a lot different until you get up to speed. I thought so anyways...YMMV.

Yeah not that grippy like GRP ☺️ can't wait to really try them out
They really come into their own at higher speeds as aerodynamic downforce increases. You can also feel that they have a larger contact patch than GRPs since they don't balloon. They took me a moment to get used to, but once you have the car dialed, they really lock onto the road at speed.

They really come into their own at higher speeds as aerodynamic downforce increases. You can also feel that they have a larger contact patch than GRPs since they don't balloon. They took me a moment to get used to, but once you have the car dialed, they really lock onto the road at speed.
Yes and those fc100 body got a lot of downforce. Yeah that's the best thing, no balloon wheels. I have to do more runs 😂

Foams feel a lot different until you get up to speed. I thought so anyways...YMMV.
+1.
Foamies seem to hook up at higher speeds. Feel loose at lower speeds. They are ony good for straight line runs. They are very light. Spool up quicker. And they don't last worth a dam. Unfortunately. They can chunk out within minutes if you are unlucky. Been there.
But Foams are a prerequisite for Speeds over 150mph IMHO.

+1.
Foamies seem to hook up at higher speeds. Seem loose at lower speeds. They are ony good for straight line runs. And they are very light. Spool up quicker.
Nice to hear, yeah straight line as possible ☺️ i didn't get them on a weight scale

Yeah if you start to just do some slaloming or sharp fast turning with Foams, they will last but a minute.
Foams are like half the weight of belted shoes.(y)
I also check balance of my Foam wheels. But they barely need any weight, if any in most cases. Best to balance after an initial break in.

Yeah if you start to just do some slaloming or sharp fast turning with Foams, they will last but a minute.
Foams are like half the weight of belted shoes.(y)
I also check balance of my Foam wheels. But they barely need any weight, if any in most cases. Best to balance after an initial break in.
Yeah they don't last long for bashing, I'm not using this bashing or drifting.
Did a 230kph today, but i having trouble with that skyrc gnss, it's freezing up, only got one pass today. So mad about that junk GPS.
First when i got home it's works again.
Screenshot_20220816-175341.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back