Limitless 164mph with Limitless GT xlx2, Ripple Killer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw that this morning when it first went up,

great pass ?

Man, all I have to say is...
No lookout? Whew

Last edited:
Phil, do you have any sort of feelings about top speed on MMX8S vs this new XLX2?
honestly the mmx8s isn't supposed to be as strong on amp draw as xlx. The xlx2 blows the xlx away! so no real comparison on power.
Man, all I have to say is...
No lookout? Serious.

If I saw an object in the center of the road coming at me at that speed I might swerve depending on how close it was to my vehicle. Not to mention the head on combined speed of 164 mph object. Yikes.

I just finished the video and the guy says. "Tell you what, I was nervous that time, thought I was going to hit that car at 164 mph".

Was he worried about his car or the person/people in the SUV?
worried about it all.. but luckily again all ended well.

@phildogg .. Awesome pass ??, I ? myself when I saw the car coming the other way, so no idea how you must have felt..!!

I'm starting a betting pool, who's going to hit 170mph first you or Raz..?? ??

Lol you beat me to it, I was just going to post this same question..
Phildogg that was a heluva run, nice job keeping your cool and not oversteering the car when the other car appeared out of nowhere like that. I see how you check both directions before you run, but sometimes they sneak up on you don't they..

Last edited:
@phildogg .. Awesome pass ??, I ? myself when I saw the car coming the other way, so no idea how you must have felt..!!

I'm starting a betting pool, who's going to hit 170mph first you or Raz..?? ??
I'm honestly not sure man, I would love to hit 170 but i guess time and testing will tell.
Lol you beat me to it, I was just going to post this same question..

Phildogg that was a heluva run, nice job keeping your cool and not oversteering the car when the other car appeared out of nowhere like that. I see how you check both directions before you run, but sometimes they sneak up on you don't they..
Yeah and being at the top of the hill helps as I can see the entire road. but they did slip in on me..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back