16889 gearing ,,please help ,,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harlow123

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello people hot a 16889,,gearing is playing up,,took it apart and looks like I need a couple of new bits,,any ideas where I could get em over here,,UK? ,,

20220114_163543.jpg

20220114_163606.jpg

And what are the bits called please ?

For whatever this thing is, I don’t think you will be able to find parts for it. The self-tapping screws are the sign of a toy-grade, vintage RC, or cheap hobby-grade.

For whatever this thing is, I don’t think you will be able to find parts for it. The self-tapping screws are the sign of a toy-grade, vintage RC, or cheap hobby-grade.
Eh, not necessarily. Tons of modern and high-quality touring class, drift class, trans-am class 1/10 and small scale stuff use that kind of hardware. They are just built to be raced on a track, not bashed or sent to the moon.

That said, judging by the model name "16889" and a quick Googly, this is either a Bangood or Amazon special. But, there are spare parts for most of they stuff, even if they are a little hard to find.

Thanks for the kind words

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back