Senton 17 to 12mm wheel adapters....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like the hex will be further out than on the original hub,but remember that most 1/8th wheels have no offset at all.

Looking at the manual,it looks like it'll increase your wheelbase width by around 5-6mm/side and as you're already running what are basically 1/8th wheels,this should give you clearance for virtually any make of 1/8th wheel.

Last edited:
Thanks, I think I will buy a set and do some test fits with my friend's slash wheels.

These will not work on a Senton,as there isn't a threaded section to the end of the axle as there is on a Clodbuster.There is no way to secure the wheel. If you were going from a 12mm hex up to a 14 or 17mm hex,as on a Fury then they would work, because they have a threaded axle.
[DOUBLEPOST=1462258678][/DOUBLEPOST]The unwritten rule of thumb to be remembered regarding wheels is:- You can always move UP a scale wheel wise,but you CANNOT go down a scale.

I see what you mean. I just got the truck and hadn't even removed a wheel. As soon as I did, I could see where it wouldn't have worked anyway.

Thanks!

Any suggestion on what work on a Mojave, you now, that really incredible RC they based the Fury on?...:D
I would love to ride with 17hex-1/8 tires on it...:)

Greetings,

Erik
aka Aflan

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back