Typhon 17mm Traxxas wheel nuts on a 6s v5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmallit

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
Hi All,

I lost a wheel nut the other day and the only thing the local shops had was Traxxas nuts. They at 17mm, but when I went to put them on it felt like they have a different thread pattern. I ordered the Arrma ones and a few others from Amazon, but they won't get here until Sunday. Am I just crazy or do they not work on the Typhon 6s v5?

Hi All,

I lost a wheel nut the other day and the only thing the local shops had was Traxxas nuts. They at 17mm, but when I went to put them on it felt like they have a different thread pattern. I ordered the Arrma ones and a few others from Amazon, but they won't get here until Sunday. Am I just crazy or do they not work on the Typhon 6s v5?
No Traxxas Parts on Arrma's..... @SrC is the Arrma POPO. All jokes aside, they probably do have a different thread pattern. I would just use the stock ones. :)

No Traxxas Parts on Arrma's..... @SrC is the Arrma POPO. All jokes aside, they probably do have a different thread pattern. I would just use the stock ones. :)
Haha I should have known better. I just wanted to go out and break something else. I guess I have to wait until Sunday. Plus my PPS motor mount comes today so I will be busy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back