SOLD / FOUND 1s Helicopter / Blade 70s RTF. New in the box. Horizon Hobby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsonfancy

A guy that won't give up easily.
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Notorious
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
I have one of these that I don't think I'll use.
$60 shipped or trade something unique?

blade 70s heli.jpg

$48 shipped is my new adjusted price for this model. Still unused; only opened the box to look at it. Supposed to be a great value model but I've not flown it. SAFE technology makes it easy to get into for any skill level.
Will consider trades for Arrma compatible parts.
Can ship early next week because I'll be tied up with work through the weekend.
Thanks for looking. ??
Flight Test

How much will it injure a parrot and/or cat?

Blades fold. I guess only as much or little as it needs to? I only have chickens and they've learned to fly similar helis without hurting themselves so far.

Blades fold. I guess only as much or little as it needs to? I only have chickens and they've learned to fly similar helis without hurting themselves so far.
That wasn't the answer I was looking for... ?

That wasn't the answer I was looking for... ?

I think the parrot would steer clear but the kitty may try to fight. Animals / pets are resilient though.
I've had in-town hens that were mauled by racoons and still hung in for a long time. They heal fast. Amazing really. Totally blown out wing hanging by a thread but one, Sugar, hung in there in quarantine. After a few weeks I felt too bad for her even on the heal to have to live away from the others and so hurt. She would never be able to come back in with the others.
Your kitty may have to learn but it runs on 1s and the blades aren't sharp and they collapse. The parrot imo would automatically stay away but I haven't kept an inside bird to know best.

It's late and I keep talking again. rofl

Sugar's other eye was damaged from birth and she was always one-eye weird. Easter Egger. I can't find a photo of her other eye or the quarantine time when she was busted up with that bad, bad wing. Sad girl but the other hens would kill her if they find blood and she'd already become weak and lowest on the order after being second highest before the attack. She was the weakest now and why she had to be kept seperate.
Sugar was a weird and aggressive hen and blue eggers usually are strange from what I hear. Immediately stopped laying after she was so violently injured and day before was good for two every three or so days.

The copter is still safe for pets though imo if you were to fly indoors around the living room. I bet the kitty would love it.

View attachment 46452

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back