Notorious 1st bash with the Notorious

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
I have been debating for sometime about getting a stunt truck and this past weekend had the opportunity to get one . I picked up a used Notorious from a member that was local to me , thanks doolin64 !!! Great guy !!! Ran it on 4s in the back yard to just play around , today was the first run on 6s at my favorite bash spot . Couple of crashes getting used to how it reacts to throttle / brake , but getting used to it . Very fun truck !!

Second video ....

Great truck. I have the outcast and love it. I run mine on 4s only and its plenty of fun for me! Great bash!
I was impressed how it ran on 4s to , it had a 12t pinion , but it was worn so now has a 13t , that is how I ran it on 4s . Tonight will try it on 4s again !!!

I am running stock tooth pinion with 4s. I may go up a tooth or 2 at some point. I have 2 good 4s packs and never felt the need for the 6s, plus less wear and tear. My 2 year old likes to watch and steer the truck (with help) so i think 4s is plenty lol

What I also like about this truck is it will take very minimal pieces to convert it to a Kraton 6s if you want to !!!

Yea. Its an awesome platform for sure Ive had mine almost a year now. Never broke anything on it. Did upgrades just out of the sheer fact that I wanted some aluminum bling.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back