Limitless 1st pass Guys.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phildogg

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Typhon 6s
ok i was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to get a limitless. Horizon hobby sent me one to test/ promote. Took it out for my first pass today, car drives like a Cadillac.

thanks,and yes. castle 2200 1515. mm2 combo.
I have that motor in my Typhon, which is a basher. I run it with the Mamba Monster X. Would that ESC have issues running speed runs in the Limitless?

I have that motor in my Typhon, which is a basher. I run it with the Mamba Monster X. Would that ESC have issues running speed runs in the Limitless?
may run into overheating problem. but with a better fan i believe it would be good.

ok i was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to get a limitless. Horizon hobby sent me one to test/ promote. Took it out for my first pass today, car drives like a Cadillac.

Hi Phillip.How come the video was taken down? Horizon call you up waving there finger lol.

I appreciate the old schoolness with this build. 4074 motor and a mamba monster. Oh those were the good old days!!

Now many speed runners run oversized speed controls like max6’s and max5’s or xlx’s and use 4092’s or 47mm diameter motors. No fun!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back