Outcast 1st timer/back yard bash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mylightweight

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
My connector converters arrived today so I got to test/drive/bash my new (to me) Outcast.

My first time driving a brushless r/c, its very different to brushed, it takes some getting used to not being able to just whack it in reverse to stop you crashing! Any way, had about half an hour on the back patio and lawn, crashed into a wall and the kids trampoline!

Other than it was good, really enjoyed it and made a impromptu ramp for a bit of air time

F9B61C17-D578-44F3-B5FA-2559C16F31B9.jpeg

63E10F22-27E9-4155-B361-E01D0B3AB80F.jpeg

5D2F080B-4ACA-4F04-BC6E-881779998434.jpeg

stock front bumper is dead, POS front bumper here I come, a quick video

Later guys
Chris

Last edited:
My connector converters arrived today so I got to test/drive/bash my new (to me) Outcast.

My first time driving a brushless r/c, its very different to brushed, it takes some getting used to not being able to just whack it in reverse to stop you crashing! Any way, had about half an hour on the back patio and lawn, crashed into a wall and the kids trampoline!

Other than it was good, really enjoyed it and made a impromptu ramp for a bit of air time

View attachment 60342
View attachment 60343
View attachment 60344

stock front bumper is dead, POS front bumper here I come, a quick video

Later guys
Chris
Glad your having a good time. As you get more comfortable, try to find a way to get a bit of a curve in that ramp so you can practice some backflips too.

Nice! Next time video in landscape as it will keep your rig in scene more often. Only shoot in portrait mode when scene height is more important. ????

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back