Limitless 2.00 Drag v1 limitless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

handzace

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Felony
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Talion EXB
  7. Typhon 3s
  8. Typhon 6s
  9. Typhon Mega
  10. Vendetta
  11. Infraction 4x4
Finally took 2 seconds flat back to back in the v1 and was running 160 amp spektrum esc and 1250kv motor with a flash pack and was running 100mph flat out and on the 132 2.277-2.49 so I threw an xlx2 at her and grabbed the 2 seconds with the spektrum motor.diff gearing is stock and I’m running 23 pinion and 39 spur …any thoughts on how to break 2s without changing the motor ? And it is DIALED in I mean its like it’s on rails ! After rebuilding the diffs what a difference! Also new to castle so there’s that learning curve and I have a 1560 1717 ready to try out but I really want to break that 2s with the setup in it now so any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you in advance

DC9EEAC9-19CA-43C2-8B4B-BCF6361B6E65.jpeg

026D6F20-BAD8-453A-90FB-FB11A292AF8E.jpeg

E3A58D2D-14E1-4E36-9340-588E0CA30BCB.jpeg

+1 and xlx2 data log.
I was thinking of bumping up a f couple teeth and I do have the drag slips /readouts ,its not sky r/c GNSS ,that’s what I use to practice,I didn’t have it in the car during the runs I was going off their tree /system I don’t understand what useful info we can get other than my foot times and et I thought more could be learned from the castle data log but I’m here to learn thanx man

I was thinking of bumping up a f couple teeth and I do have the drag slips /readouts ,its not sky r/c GNSS ,that’s what I use to practice,I didn’t have it in the car during the runs I was going off their tree /system I don’t understand what useful info we can get other than my foot times and et I thought more could be learned from the castle data log but I’m here to learn thanx man
The drag app on the GNSS actually provides some other useful information to see what's happening during your pull. It graphs your acceleration and speed curves which can help to identify how your car is accelerating during the duration of the pull and, if and where, your speed is plateauing. This in conjunction with your Castle data logs can provide a pretty good picture of what's happening.
1664862126237.png

The drag app on the GNSS actually provides some other useful information to see what's happening during your pull. It graphs your acceleration and speed curves which can help to identify how your car is accelerating during the duration of the pull and, if and where, your speed is plateauing. This in conjunction with your Castle data logs can provide a pretty good picture of what's happening.
View attachment 247792
Ahhhh…I C said the blind man lol thank you brother I will defiantly use this as a tool to crush my goal Ty brother !

Amps/battery sag voltage.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back