2.2 beadlocks on Vendetta or Infraction mega

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bckyrdbshr

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Senton 3s
  3. Vendetta
I was wondering how they would look on either of the mentioned vehicles? I've searched all over for a 2.4 sized beadlock wheel but I don't guess anyone makes them. I'm wondering what they would look like?? would they look out of place or stupid? I don't do speed runs or anything like that and I know I'd have to change over to 12mm hex. I don't wanna waste my money on a set and they look bad on the Vehicle, anyone have any pics of something like that or any to compare?

Why do you want beadlocks?
@dure16 Because I like beadlock rims. I like to be able to run whatever tire I want without having to buy a pre-glued tire and rim combo that is usually over priced looks like its been glued by a 2yr old or a blind guy and plus I just don't like the plastic rim choices thats out there...

Haha. All fair points. I’ve seen a million bead locks for crawlers but not for bashers. I think the only options I’ve seen are either 1/5 scale or aluminum rims that cost like $250.

pro line used to have a 2.2 beadlock with a 12mm hex nice wheels but they were fairly heavy.

Maybe look into the bigger 1/6 size offering for the axial jeep wrangler or whatever it is called

Screenshot_20221022-152815_Chrome.jpg

*I don't know anything about them
so ymmv.
Good luck

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back