SOLD / FOUND 2-3S ESC & Motor Combo's (Brushed to Brushless Upgrades)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RCbuzz

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Senton 3s
Found......

Last edited:
Please send me a PM if you have any, looking for 2 to 3 setups to upgrade brushed RC's. (3000-3600kv ish)

Bought one of these Surpass combo's way back (60A white version) and it actually held up well (Rumor has it, as long as you keep them dry they can last). With the current sale and 15off100 coupon I can get three, 3650 3100kv combos for 90$ shipped. Thinking that might be the way to go unless anyone has some stuff they want to sell.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3256802829865228.html

Thanks
I got a 60a esc and 3000kv motor with a 3mm shaft.

PM me if interested, we can discuss the price and I can get some pics.

Decided to hold off on the Surpass combo's.. The one we got that seems good was the "White 60A Surpass Platinum" Esc and I am not sure if the new black ones are as good..

Decided to hold off on the Surpass combo's.. The one we got that seems good was the "White 60A Surpass Platinum" Esc and I am not sure if the new black ones are as good..
Jennysrc would be your best bang for buck.. downside is I don't think any warranties apply!!

Jennysrc would be your best bang for buck.. downside is I don't think any warranties apply!!
makes me sad to think about all those poor rc cars going to the chop shop, but it sure is hard to beat jrc for most stuff

JRC Rocks! Seriously, one of the best I have ever done business with.. I am sure we can all relate :LOL:

I did end up picking up one combo, if anyone else has a reasonable combo please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back