SOLD / FOUND 2 mm a - arm spacers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are for the nero.. you sure they'll fit the 6s? not sure that the hinge pin is the same size

The 6s version cannot be bought separatly, you need to get them together with the upper arms.
That's what I use on mine, they fit like a rubber glove built for 1 and they even include spacers for the pillow balls.

link to the specific thing you are talking about?
I don't have a link but if you go to the hardware section they have drawers of specialty items and they have all kinds of different nylon washers

Need GIF by memecandy

Easy thing to do and also helps from losing them is to take spare shock pistons and drill out hole and dermal outside down. I do this on my big air rigs.

Can always 3d print them.. that's what I do.. I have piles of them.. if you need some printed let me know..

Another option is to cut them yourself out of Tupperware totes or any plastic that's not super brittle..👍

Can always 3d print them.. that's what I do.. I have piles of them.. if you need some printed let me know..

Another option is to cut them yourself out of Tupperware totes or any plastic that's not super brittle..👍
Would you be willing to print some?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back