2 months waiting for one part

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I realized why so many people told me not to buy arrma And buy traxxas. 2 months and my local dealer still waiting for the one part I need to arrive.

One spur gear toast and the car just sits on the desk. sexiest most expensive paper weight I’ve ever bought. Going to sell it as soon as the part arrives and move to traxxas.

One part breaks on my traxxas and my trucks up and running within 1-3 days max.
I've had arrma now for 3 years. I have the talion and the typon. My hobby store usually gets the parts withing a week. If I want then sooner then I got to Horizon hobby, Ebay, or Amazon, Jenny's RC. Longest I have waited for any part is a week. Also I bash mine hard, and never really break anything.

Today I realized why so many people told me not to buy arrma And buy traxxas. 2 months and my local dealer still waiting for the one part I need to arrive.

One spur gear toast and the car just sits on the desk. sexiest most expensive paper weight I’ve ever bought. Going to sell it as soon as the part arrives and move to traxxas.

Sorry to hear your grief about Parts. At my LHS parts are available. If I need parts and my LHS doesn’t have I’m able to get it on line within 3 days. Several years ago ARRMA was going through a lawsuit and parts were very limited and hard to find. LHS were saying the same thing don’t buy ARRMA. Now ARRMA is going strong and its pretty much up to your LHS to stock up on ARRMA parts.

Last edited:
c2b4d2fede6f33f6c73452360b7dd13e2c9836921645e420b9bf84c1df231946.jpg

Im from New Zealand and just as an FYI our hobby shops are ridiculously overpriced so I order my parts from America. HALF WAY ACROSS THE WORLD! And parts arrive at my door in less than two weeks. Do yourself a favour and order the the part yourself. A two month wait!? That’s bullshit. If your just gonna troll I’m quite happy for you to move to traxxas, I’m sure your experience will be much better??Lol!

Shout out from South Africa. I gave up on the local dealers, order all my Arrma parts through e-bay and amazon. The dealers here have no clue or just don’t care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back