2 months waiting for one part

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I call bullsh!t on this kid. Strange how he has just 2 posts to his name AND that he cannot give the part number he order and for which vehicle. Shady AF if you ask me.
I agree, he's nothing but a troll.
Sad part about him is his life is reduced to trolling good forums to support his chosen brand.
Poor, poor boy. ?

You have spare eveythings?. A few less because of your generosity ✌?
That’s because I break things so often that I stock up. I usually never buy one of anything. ??

Today I realized why so many people told me not to buy arrma And buy traxxas. 2 months and my local dealer still waiting for the one part I need to arrive.

One spur gear toast and the car just sits on the desk. sexiest most expensive paper weight I’ve ever bought. Going to sell it as soon as the part arrives and move to traxxas.

One part breaks on my traxxas and my trucks up and running within 1-3 days max.

IMHO this sounds like a dealer issue or bullsh!t

I couldn't find one part not in stock for my Noto
https://www.horizonhobby.com/

I'm calling bull? too, he waited that long for a part that he won't even tell us what it is..?

But on the other hand, over here in the UK Backflip LP's have been out of stock since November..!! and they are still not in stock yet..!! last time I spoke with my LHS they told me end of January 2020 ?
Luckily I got mine form JRC..?

I'm calling bull? too, he waited that long for a part that he won't even tell us what it is..?

But on the other hand, over here in the UK Backflip LP's have been out of stock since November..!! and they are still not in stock yet..!! last time I spoke with my LHS they told me end of January 2020 ?
Luckily I got mine form JRC..?

You can order from Germany.Back Flip LP's

For now that still works for you. You're still in the EU. lol ;)

You can order from Germany.Back Flip LP's

For now that still works for you. You're still in the EU. lol ;)
That link is just tyres no wheels, but I'm sorted now anyway thanks to JRC a shop that's on the other side of the world..?????

And folks I feel like the bait was bit. As evidenced by his lack of any evidence.

Most of us know you won’t go more than a few days without a Arrma part being delivered at least in the US. I’ve never had a rig down more than a week max.

And folks I feel like the bait was bit. As evidenced by his lack of any evidence.

Most of us know you won’t go more than a few days without a Arrma part being delivered at least in the US. I’ve never had a rig down more than a week max.
You weren’t an early adopter of the 4S line and need a-arms. There is some truth, but it looks like it’s all in the past. The K8S release seems to have been much better coordinated.

71bd0014f533579b8977c38742ceebf0.png

Which one lmao...... all seem pretty available to me... I have 4 of them. My lhs has a whole rack full.. I would find a new hobby store.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200113-221719_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20200113-221719_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 38
Today I realized why so many people told me not to buy arrma And buy traxxas. 2 months and my local dealer still waiting for the one part I need to arrive.

One spur gear toast and the car just sits on the desk. sexiest most expensive paper weight I’ve ever bought. Going to sell it as soon as the part arrives and move to traxxas.

One part breaks on my traxxas and my trucks up and running within 1-3 days max.
That’s too bad. What do you have again? Got pics? I could use a new paperweight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back