20% Off Blow out sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
Running from 8pm eastern time July 2nd 2020 and ending July 4 at midnight. I will do my best to update the second things come off the printers but I expect things to sell out fast. Hope you all are having an amazing weekend.
91801219-6846-47C2-AD54-C2897FC0B44D.jpeg

So many things out of stock.
It was a very busy weekend for sure. I even worked all day yesterday to make sure as much stock was possible and that orders were able to make it out first thing this morning. Something you were looking for?

It was a very busy weekend for sure. I even worked all day yesterday to make sure as much stock was possible and that orders were able to make it out first thing this morning. Something you were looking for?
Was looking for red kraton wing mount, blue exb bumper/red. Was like 25usd+14usd shipping

Was looking for red kraton wing mount, blue exb bumper/red. Was like 25usd+14usd shipping
14 shipping? What country are you in?
Ok ok Canada I see it now. Well I can’t do anything about shipping but if you would like those parts I would be more then willing to help you get your hands on them. You can inbox me and we can get all the wrinkles ironed out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back