2003 gt thumper bmx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joostin420

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Senton 6s
  7. Typhon 6s
My buddy just finished a bike for my daughter. I bought the frame and some parts years ago and finally got it to him; he sourced the rest of the parts recently and put it all together ?. Have to pick it up this weekend.

2ED08DF4-37C5-431C-BAD3-2AE32018AB45.jpeg
37FE2CAF-2FBB-4BF7-AF86-4D50DE3A2269.jpeg

My buddy just finished a bike for my daughter. I bought the frame and some parts years ago and finally got it to him; he sourced the rest of the parts recently and put it all together ?. Have to pick it up this weekend.

View attachment 50598View attachment 50599

Those wheels are so cool. I jumped my bikes back in the day but never had a fine one like this. By the time axel stands came out for tricks, I was growing old enough to drive.

Acs stellar wheels ? I think they came on a lot of gt bikes.

Yeah, I never had nice bikes growing up so live through the kids - my wife and I will ride with her ?

just picked up a redline Mx 20 for her for ? to ride around also ?
s-l400.jpg

Acs stellar wheels ? I think they came on a lot of gt bikes.

Yeah, I never had nice bikes growing up so live through the kids - my wife and I will ride with her ?

just picked up a redline Mx 20 for her for ? to ride around also ?
s-l400.jpg

I remember Redline as a bike brand that I could only wish for. Super cool!
Sometimes I wish I had children to share all of this fun stuff with. My nephew is only into baseball (not trucks ?) which is fine, I guess... and nieces' interests I cannot comprehend.

My son is 21 and is growing up, and my daughter is 12. She is into kewl stuff so I get to have fun again ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back