Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

BLX 2018 Kraton release date?

Discussion in 'Kraton' started by Reaper007, May 17, 2018 at 12:29 PM.

1. Reaper007

Reaper007 Active Member

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton
    Does anyone know the release date for the 2018 kraton

2. Jerry-rigged

Jerry-rigged Premium Member!
    Premium Member

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton, Typhon, 4x4-Mega
    I think it was sometime in the fall of 2017.

If you are asking about the current back-order, that is still fallout from the Hobbico Bankruptcy and Horizon buyout.

3. Reaper007

Reaper007 Active Member

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton
    That's what i was trying to ask..thank you.. I have one on preorder and I'm getting excited..

4. snarrma

snarrma Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton
    I talked with a rep at Hobby Zone. The pre-orders have arrived and are ready to ship out, but Arrma/Hobbico/Horizon are negotiating/ finalizing the details of an agreement, and no vehicles will be released until the two sides reach an agreement. He hears the agreement is coming soon, but when exactly is anyone's guess.

5. Reaper007

Reaper007 Active Member

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton
    Hey thanks..it's good to know they are in the U.S.... Hopefully we'll have them sometime next month.

• Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer