Kraton 2018 Kraton release date?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what i was trying to ask..thank you.. I have one on preorder and I'm getting excited..

That's what i was trying to ask..thank you.. I have one on preorder and I'm getting excited..
I talked with a rep at Hobby Zone. The pre-orders have arrived and are ready to ship out, but Arrma/Hobbico/Horizon are negotiating/ finalizing the details of an agreement, and no vehicles will be released until the two sides reach an agreement. He hears the agreement is coming soon, but when exactly is anyone's guess.

Hey thanks..it's good to know they are in the U.S.... Hopefully we'll have them sometime next month.

I talked with a rep at Hobby Zone. The pre-orders have arrived and are ready to ship out, but Arrma/Hobbico/Horizon negotiating/ finalizing the details of an agreement, and no vehicles will be released until the two sides reach an agreement. He hears the agreement is coming soon, but when exactly is anyone's guess.
Wtf? This is getting ridiculous ...all the company in fighing and negotiating is about who hets what profits and that costung us time and money. Beauracratict bs....woulda thought theyd be over it by now. don't they learn...the future looks bleaker all the time for arrma...

they wrote end of June on arrma's website; and the local shops, that I asked to, told me end of June too... (for the next availability I mean)

I just noticed that Tower Hobbies updated their release to early June and hobby zone now shows a date of 6/5/2018.
Is it possible that we could see some trucks soon??

I hope this ends soon as well, Im kinda feeling like mad max beyond thunderdome ( yeah old move I know) when Masterblaster says "Embargo on".. and turns the wheel to shut off the fuel supply. Im ready for the embargo to be lifted and grab cheap parts off of ebay again!

My shiny new red Kraton just showed up today on my doorstep from HobbyZone. (I'd ordered in February) I imagine the wait should be over very soon for the rest of you, depending on where in the queue you were.:)

WOW..great for you Enjoy..that means hopefully mine will be here soon..i ordered from hobby zone..is anyone familiar with them..this is my first time ordering with them..and it's my KRATON

Tower hobbies is taking pre-orders now with a Kraton plastered on the front page. Looks like they are almost back!

Tower hobbies is taking pre-orders now with a Kraton plastered on the front page. Looks like they are almost back!
I’m trying not to buy one. I got an outcast and senton in the past 2 mos. I don’t need another one. Please help me. I can’t not order a Kraton.

Nope. I have a Talion, and a Typhon. I want a Outcast. No help from me!!

I don't have my kraton yet..help me obi wan kanobi..i ordered mine in April i wonder where i am in the queue..does anyone know how to find out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back