Outcast 2018 Outcast/Kraton springs vs Tekno

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vitamindimo

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I did some comparison between the 2018 Outcast and Kraton springs (I own both of those cars) vs Tekno Orange springs and wanted to share with the group. Using my cable wight rack, I applied the same weight to each and compared the amount the springs compressed. Essentially, the 2018 Arrma springs compressed nearly the same amount as the Tekno springs. In fact, based on the ratio of compression, the 2018 Arrma springs appear to be just a bit stiffer than the Tekno orange springs. I wish I took some pics but in the end I returned the Tekno springs as they were no longer of use.

Hope this helps folks, and it would apply to all the 2018 Arrmas that use the same springs as the Outcast/Kraton. The stock springs on older Arrmas were softer, which is why a lot of folks upgraded to the Tekno springs, but it looks like Tekno spring upgrades are not needed for the 2018 Arrmas.

I just bought a V2 Kraton. Do the 2018 V3 Springs have a Arrma Replace Part Number to order it? Will the V3 Springs fits the V2 shocks?

I have not looked at the parts breakdown, but I am sure they have a part number. I think it is a good upgrade to go with full set of v3 shocks/springs - larger diameter piston shaft.

i do small kind of bashing so i will try it with the original shocks and springs, i will change the original 600 & 800cst Shock oil to 800 & 1000cst. It`s possible that the Shock pistons bend because the oil viscosity is to heavy? I think so. i will try it

I want to buy the RPM Front Bumper RPM81472 which looks nice to me. What can i do to safe the rear? can i take the Outcast Wheeliebar as a rear bumper also?

Does anyone know the part no. For the 2018 springs please i cant find just the springs on their own

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back