2020 Amazon Prime Day Offers - post your findings here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
Amazon Prime "Day" starts tomorrow and takes place over 2 days, from Oct 13th thru 14th.

Last year they had a number of hand tools and other shop items that was on sale. I'm hoping to score a new electric driver this year. If you find any good deals from Prime day please post them HERE!

As part of the Amazon Prime Day run up, Amazon has a number of limited special offers and trials running:

Amazon Prime for only $5.99/month.

Audible Plus 30 Day Free Trial.

Amazon Music Unlimited for 4 months for $0.99.

I just wish things would settle down, so we can get back to 2 day shipping, but it sure hasn't stopped me from shopping! :ROFLMAO:
Several months ago I had issues with shipping not being 2 days, but my last several orders have all arrived on time now.

I've still been hit or miss.....but once your spoiled ?..... I remember when everything you ordered by mail was 10 to 14 days minimum. ?

We are just now starting to see Amazon delivery trucks in my area. They are building a delivery facility here to help the Amazon warehouse expedite orders. We should see next day direct deliveries by the end of the year here. ????

Amazon is getting back to normal, when COVID first hit it was taking 7days for 2day shipping! :rolleyes:

Amazon is getting back to normal, when COVID first hit it was taking 7days for 2day shipping! :rolleyes:
You’re lucky. It was 30+ days here in March and April.

I just bought some 300k diff oil from Amazon earlier today

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back