SOLD / FOUND 2020 GREAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!.. PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE POSTING..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camaroboy383

Invention is the mother of necessity!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Felony
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Outcast 6s
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
Hello all, it is that time of the year to share with our fellow rc enthusiasts... If you have something you do not use and would like to pass it on to someone who can use it, this is the thread to do so...?

I would like to send a big thanks to @WoodiE for his approval on this thread/ idea.. (I did discuss this with him)

All that being said, there are a couple rules I would like us to stay concious of..?....?????

PLEASE READ RULES LIST FULLY BEFORE POSTING OR REPLYING FOR AN ITEM!....

1) It will be at the "gifters" discretion to ship the item for free, or charge just a shipping cost

2) First to respond to that item holder with "I WILL TAKE IT" gets it.

3) NO pm's for claiming items, No acceptions, if you send a pm, and someone else publicly Post's "I'll take it" before your public post, the FIRST PUBLIC REPLY gets it...

4) Item / item's "gifter" is free to list as many FREE things as they want, when they want..

5) Each person is allowed (1) "I'll take it" I beleive this makes things more fair for everyone..

6) Please stay cordial, after all this is supposed to be fun...?

7) This one I hate to type but It can happen unfortunately... Assume any goods given could be potentially sold outside of the forum.. it stinks I know.. TRULY be willing to let go of the item no matter what... (this is the reason for rule #5)

8) Giveaway ends Christmas eve.. be aware anything given could get to you well after christmas..

ADDED RULES:

9) PLEASE TAKE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ITEMS TO PM.. IT IS HARD ENOUGH TO SIFT THROUGH THE PAGES OF THIS THREAD..

10) PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR ITEMS THAT ARE NOT LISTED, THESE PEOPLE ARE NICE ENOUGH TO LIST WHAT THEY HAVE FOR FREE...

Now that all that is cleared up, let's have some fun guy's...?.. while I compile a list of some things to give away, who will start this giving season off with a post?

Big thanks to all who join in..✌

Last edited:
I like to start by saying that your idea is very cool. Let's see where it goes?

I have 1 set of lsd plates for the kraton differential to anyone who needs or just wants a extra set. I'll pay shipping inside the U.S.

16069819136636170038933554048794.jpg

I have the bumper set for a senton(missing/used the part the attaches to the top of the bumper)(AR320405) and many other things laying around. I also have a USED Blx100 with about 10 packs through it(sent to @Emuscott :) :D). Pay to ship (inside Canada or the US) and it's all urs. :)
With that said I need some kind of buggy body. Something that fits the Typhon 3s nicely would be amazing! Merry Christmas everyone. and enjoy that ESC of urs!

Last edited:
I have the bumper set for a senton(missing/used the part the attaches to the top of the bumper)(AR320405) and many other things laying around. I also have a USED Blx100 with about 10 packs through it. Pay to ship (inside Canada or the US) and it's all urs. :)
With that said I need some kind of buggy body. Something that fits the Typhon 3s nicely would be amazing!
I'll take it! My esc just started blinking green and died

Hello all, it is that time of the year to share with our fellow rc enthusiasts... If you have something you do not use and would like to pass it on to someone who can use it, this is the thread to do so...?

I would like to send a big thanks to @WoodiE for his approval on this thread/ idea.. (I did discuss this with him)

All that being said, there are a couple rules I would like us to stay concious of..?....?????

1) It will be at the "gifters" discretion to ship the item for free, or charge just a shipping cost

3) NO pm's for claiming items, No acceptions, if you send a pm, and someone else publicly Post's "I'll take it" before your public post, the FIRST PUBLIC REPLY gets it...

4) Item / item's "gifter" is free to list as many FREE things as they want, when they want..

5) Each person is allowed (1) "I'll take it" I beleive this makes things more fair for everyone..

7) This one I hate to type but It can happen unfortunately... Assume any goods given could be potentially sold outside of the forum.. it stinks I know.. TRULY be willing to let go of the item no matter what... (this is the reason for rule #5)

8) Giveaway ends Christmas eve.. be aware anything given could get to you well after christmas..

Now that all that is cleared up, let's have some fun guy's...?.. while I compile a list of some things to give away, who will start this giving season off with a post?

fantastic idea, I LOVE the holiday spirit. Digging through my stuff now.
@Camaroboy383, keep up the good work, always a fan.

TBH Best Idea EVER! Thank u @

Camaroboy383 and @WoodiE

I still have to go digging to make a list but I will start off with these couple things..

1) (GIFTED TO TRIGGER HAPPY) Amazon 20kg servo brand new in box, not the fastest but they work..great for a crawler.. FREE SHIPPING IN THE US (GIFTED TO TRIGGERHAPPY)

2) new Robinson racing hardened 20t 32p 1/8" bore... FREE SHIPPING IN US

3) Outcast/ Kraton factory a-arm set complete new set, no turnbuckles.. FREE SHIPPING IN THE US

Last edited:
I'll take it! My esc just started blinking green and died

This is why this thread is so important.. to help fellow rc guy's and gals get back up and running...??

I got him hooked up! I printed a shipping label and it should be on his way!

Thanks for contributing to this thread my friend.. appreciate you...✌

I'll look when I get home from work. For sure I know I have some front shock rods for the 3s line with the protectors on the front of them. Think I've got an extra 6s motor mount and center diff mount. I'll update with pics when I get home.
Ok so here's what I have, cover shipping in U.S. and it's yours...
Granite 3s BLX front shock shafts, 2 sets never used
IMG_20201203_163126616.jpg

2 1 used 6s motor mount with screws and 1 center diff mount
IMG_20201203_163140139.jpg

Stock composite 6s Kraton/Noto/Oc servo mount
IMG_20201203_163154423.jpg

12mm hex extensions 15mm long 2 used sets with 5 extended nuts
IMG_20201203_163201192.jpg

Composite chassis braces for Kraton 6s and maybe a set for Talion? One is little wider at the base on a set so not sure maybe older than v4 set?
IMG_20201203_163110192.jpg

Last edited:
I'll look when I get home from work. For sure I know I have some front shock rods for the 3s line with the protectors on the front of them. Think I've got an extra 6s motor mount and center diff mount. I'll update with pics when I get home.
Ok so here's what I have, cover shipping in U.S. and it's yours...
Granite 3s BLX front shock shafts, 2 sets never usedView attachment 112319
2 used 6s motor mounts one with screws one without and 1 center diff mountView attachment 112320
Stock composite 6s Kraton/Noto/Oc servo mountView attachment 112321
12mm hex extensions 15mm long 2 used sets with 5 extended nuts View attachment 112322
Composite chassis braces for Kraton 6s and maybe a set for Talion? One is little wider at the base on a set so not sure maybe older than v4 set?View attachment 112318
I'LL TAKE IT! May I please request one 6S motor mount with the slide. I do not need screws. Thank you in advance!

I'LL TAKE IT! May I please request one 6S motor mount with the slide. I do not need screws. Thank you in advance!
It's yours! Send me a pm with your address and info?

I still have to go digging to make a list but I will start off with these couple things..

1) Amazon 20kg servo brand new in box, not the fastest but they work..great for a crawler.. FREE SHIPPING IN THE US

2) new Robinson racing hardened 20t 32p 1/8" bore... FREE SHIPPING IN US

3) Outcast/ Kraton factory a-arm set complete new set, no turnbuckles.. FREE SHIPPING IN THE US
Il take it. The servo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back