SOLD / FOUND 2020 GREAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!.. PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE POSTING..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3) Infraction / limitless / felony factory upper center brace, new.. free shipping in us

4) Used factory 3s typhon/granite/big rock/senton shocks..all 4, leak like a sieve.. but have good parts..free shipping in us..

Last edited:
1) Kraton/ outcast/ notorious factory a-arm set, new, no turnbuckles.. free shipping in the us

2) Robinson hardened 1/8" bore 20t pinion new
Free shipping in the us...

3) Infraction / limitless / felony factory upper center brace, new.. free shipping in us

4) Used factory 3s typhon/granite/big rock/senton shocks..all 4, leak like a sieve.. but have good parts..free shipping in the us

5) New infraction/ felony/ limitless rear body mount supports.. these are the parts that connect to your diff case and center brace to support the rear body mounts. free shipping in the us...

6) Ic5 battery loop, new, used for running single packs on dual lead esc's.. free shipping in the us..
I’ll take the battery loop

I like to start by saying that your idea is very cool. Let's see where it goes?

I have 1 set of lsd plates for the kraton differential to anyone who needs or just wants a extra set. I'll pay shipping inside the U.S.
I have a set of front and rear Integy aluminium a arms in orange. For speed runs or shelf queens only. They are used and got some good scratches but they are collecting dust and could be used by someone maybe. You pay post and they are yours.
I’ll take it if still available

In keeping up with the spirit generated here, I've decided to let go of my spare parts that I've upgraded. For Senton 4x4 3s, I have F&R stock shocks(cleaned and drained/no leaks. *Can be filled with 30wt if requested*), 1 bumper springy cushion thingy*new!*, 1 stock steering linkage whatchamacallit, 2 front and 1 rear A arms. Gonna give away all together, hopefully to someone who can use it or need it for spares. Might be easier if shipping stays in Canada too(my treat).View attachment 112942

This is EXACTLY why I'm holding out for someone to gift the damn Mojave! Imagine being the sucker taking the body retainer clips just before? Lmao

Dude! Thats AWESOME. Market it, cause I'd buy it! Love how you paid attention to the main front, rear and top stress points.
Are these taken? I'll take it if not. Is it the A arms all together or everything? I have a broken sway arm but its kinda just jammed on right now. And one of my shock shafts is bent.

Last edited:
Felony skid plates / debris blockers. Just printed, must have orange / copper Felony. :) Thats what I printed them for.
IMG_20201216_140007361.jpg

Here is a new Infraction rear diffuser set. It is a sealed pack but it is missing the 5th center attachment that's rectangular with the dotted wholes in it. Amain Hobbies sent me another set and told me to keep this one. Maybe someone here can use it :)

D0jUTpU_rL6sCWefwnSaKT7ZBuYiK_xkHGtBcs2t60Ex1P9qQZJ3lYhc4Sor5ZW8tRs58WXVFRGn8qfQCHwsxjBkhrO-ltLBdeA_6Wu39ToEipxnJi5AKrJwxvs4njx4FSTfXm7zXhw-RPpN9zDbGvezFZupI_A62-tTrQ1YVf-ztJHZ2rdk9xaHuxYVH_v57Kga4MCxZydveVONeOextnJaabIRIoVHouA7NqmQtnkleayQ9y898NbMzBsZv0irRzAbviJwLGrrCp-FrEYrICR05Xoq5du668KrY9zP6A_VBPtgHi_X2PiO7ppNvoMyKLVsVbXDiWau9rOyDIi3bnhDau4QHVNDA0Zvq-4XHOM1GTx-VortNALx8c9lghjhpvPZOi7D-Bv-xSuEb6bThXvaNlDdMlPEPGR-s67Uu2PK9TafcH-OJlWgTmOvNw7YE8r3h9hhVzJDjv-NJPiI0ceLFtYTrfHHXee2uKAl2rLViPdDE7ohUbBK_JVp2z9kvv0BROYDHkDpeJj3JzO-yV5hLd4RunoDR7OHabFpYGosvSnGDxj_gRwxaoQa6etKf2-6jzGpOeQavJKMU9rxwusD7pFBeDBYR9Ah9tl2J5Rz-aJLJiyjzCq6oEqcfAdLm30TWKE6qYkch0ssCPprcYwPVRIAIp_yiyLWmN5sGXEbfpVKdKKV96z5GpuerQ=w304-h666-no

All yours.
Thx...

I will PM you...

Here is a new Infraction rear diffuser set. It is a sealed pack but it is missing the 5th center attachment that's rectangular with the dotted wholes in it. Amain Hobbies sent me another set and told me to keep this one. Maybe someone here can use it :)

D0jUTpU_rL6sCWefwnSaKT7ZBuYiK_xkHGtBcs2t60Ex1P9qQZJ3lYhc4Sor5ZW8tRs58WXVFRGn8qfQCHwsxjBkhrO-ltLBdeA_6Wu39ToEipxnJi5AKrJwxvs4njx4FSTfXm7zXhw-RPpN9zDbGvezFZupI_A62-tTrQ1YVf-ztJHZ2rdk9xaHuxYVH_v57Kga4MCxZydveVONeOextnJaabIRIoVHouA7NqmQtnkleayQ9y898NbMzBsZv0irRzAbviJwLGrrCp-FrEYrICR05Xoq5du668KrY9zP6A_VBPtgHi_X2PiO7ppNvoMyKLVsVbXDiWau9rOyDIi3bnhDau4QHVNDA0Zvq-4XHOM1GTx-VortNALx8c9lghjhpvPZOi7D-Bv-xSuEb6bThXvaNlDdMlPEPGR-s67Uu2PK9TafcH-OJlWgTmOvNw7YE8r3h9hhVzJDjv-NJPiI0ceLFtYTrfHHXee2uKAl2rLViPdDE7ohUbBK_JVp2z9kvv0BROYDHkDpeJj3JzO-yV5hLd4RunoDR7OHabFpYGosvSnGDxj_gRwxaoQa6etKf2-6jzGpOeQavJKMU9rxwusD7pFBeDBYR9Ah9tl2J5Rz-aJLJiyjzCq6oEqcfAdLm30TWKE6qYkch0ssCPprcYwPVRIAIp_yiyLWmN5sGXEbfpVKdKKV96z5GpuerQ=w304-h666-no

Thx...

I will PM you...
I'll take it
Felony skid plates / debris blockers. Just printed, must have orange / copper Felony. :) Thats what I printed them for.View attachment 114322
Wish I could get a set of these..nice

Last edited:
1) Kraton/ outcast/ notorious factory a-arm set, new, no turnbuckles.. free shipping in the us

4) Used factory 3s typhon/granite/big rock/senton shocks..all 4, leak like a sieve.. but have good parts..free shipping in the us

5) New infraction/ felony/ limitless rear body mount supports.. these are the parts that connect to your diff case and center brace to support the rear body mounts. free shipping in the us...

6) Ic5 battery loop, new, used for running single packs on dual lead esc's.. free shipping in the us..
Do you still have the body mount supports for the Limitless? If so, I’ll take them!

I still have to go digging to make a list but I will start off with these couple things..

1) (GIFTED TO TRIGGER HAPPY) Amazon 20kg servo brand new in box, not the fastest but they work..great for a crawler.. FREE SHIPPING IN THE US (GIFTED TO TRIGGERHAPPY)

2) new Robinson racing hardened 20t 32p 1/8" bore... FREE SHIPPING IN US

3) Outcast/ Kraton factory a-arm set complete new set, no turnbuckles.. FREE SHIPPING IN THE US
I'll takit number 2

4) Used factory 3s typhon/granite/big rock/senton shocks..all 4, leak like a sieve.. but have good parts..free shipping in us..

I’ll take the shocks and a arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back