SOLD / FOUND 2020 GREAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!.. PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE POSTING..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to say thank you to @Camaroboy383 got my skids in the mail today? look forward to the set I won on the giveaway also, thanks again bro!
IMG_20201224_142426421.jpg

As the night draws to an end as well as the eve of Christmas here in the USA, I want to thank everyone for participating...

A very special thanks to all who were willing to donate your hard earned items..I appreciate each and everyone of you...✌..

I wish you all a merry Christmas..?

@Camaroboy383 same to you brother! Thanks for the opportunity to pay it forward as I sent out a couple gifts and I'll look back at the ones that requested a second item as they were not taken. So anyone that asked for a second of my items, @Exc3l ?, keep an eye out for a PM as I may just set up some more goodies going out? merry Christmas everyone!

Here is a new Infraction rear diffuser set. It is a sealed pack but it is missing the 5th center attachment that's rectangular with the dotted wholes in it. Amain Hobbies sent me another set and told me to keep this one. Maybe someone here can use it :)

D0jUTpU_rL6sCWefwnSaKT7ZBuYiK_xkHGtBcs2t60Ex1P9qQZJ3lYhc4Sor5ZW8tRs58WXVFRGn8qfQCHwsxjBkhrO-ltLBdeA_6Wu39ToEipxnJi5AKrJwxvs4njx4FSTfXm7zXhw-RPpN9zDbGvezFZupI_A62-tTrQ1YVf-ztJHZ2rdk9xaHuxYVH_v57Kga4MCxZydveVONeOextnJaabIRIoVHouA7NqmQtnkleayQ9y898NbMzBsZv0irRzAbviJwLGrrCp-FrEYrICR05Xoq5du668KrY9zP6A_VBPtgHi_X2PiO7ppNvoMyKLVsVbXDiWau9rOyDIi3bnhDau4QHVNDA0Zvq-4XHOM1GTx-VortNALx8c9lghjhpvPZOi7D-Bv-xSuEb6bThXvaNlDdMlPEPGR-s67Uu2PK9TafcH-OJlWgTmOvNw7YE8r3h9hhVzJDjv-NJPiI0ceLFtYTrfHHXee2uKAl2rLViPdDE7ohUbBK_JVp2z9kvv0BROYDHkDpeJj3JzO-yV5hLd4RunoDR7OHabFpYGosvSnGDxj_gRwxaoQa6etKf2-6jzGpOeQavJKMU9rxwusD7pFBeDBYR9Ah9tl2J5Rz-aJLJiyjzCq6oEqcfAdLm30TWKE6qYkch0ssCPprcYwPVRIAIp_yiyLWmN5sGXEbfpVKdKKV96z5GpuerQ=w304-h666-no

Thx...

I will PM you...
Is the diffuser still available? If so I’ll take it.

@Camaroboy383 same to you brother! Thanks for the opportunity to pay it forward as I sent out a couple gifts and I'll look back at the ones that requested a second item as they were not taken. So anyone that asked for a second of my items, @Exc3l ?, keep an eye out for a PM as I may just set up some more goodies going out? merry Christmas everyone!
Does anyone say more things after Christmas? I don't celebrate Christmas so this was really a good idea! Thanks, @Camaroboy383 and @WoodiE for making this possible. Peace out and Merry Christmas to everyone that celebrates!

I think this should go on as long as the giving continues.

That being said, I have a GPM rear chassis brace (red) for an Outcast/Notorious up for the taking. I’ll cover shipping to the first taker.

That being said, I have a GPM rear chassis brace (red) for an Outcast/Notorious up for the taking. I’ll cover shipping to the first taker.
If it doesn't count twords the official giveaway, as I was given the skids already, I'd take it for my Typhon.....

I agree 100% this should continue..?.. but I beleive we should move it over to the for sale section and just list it as free.. To continue one single thread would be insanity to sift through..?... A individual listing would be way easier..?

I agree 100% this should continue..?.. but I beleive we should move it over to the for sale section and just list it as free.. To continue one single thread would be insanity to sift through..?... A individual listing would be way easier..?
Yes, that is a good idea for an individual listing!

Ok, but my offering was made before Christmas, so original rules applied.

still available ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back