SOLD / FOUND 2020 GREAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!.. PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE POSTING..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I run fpv in my rig though and that's why I wanted a cap pack to help clean up my signal. I tried a single cap but no luck and was told paralel setup might help. My fans and buck convertors make a ton of noise and I still see lightening bolts in my goggles and onboard dvr.
You need a ground loop isolation. Something like this will help a lot

16071345702691509616721465735394.jpg

okay well thank you anyways. I'll just end up making one then. I still have to order a cpl more caps.
Caps won't help as much as the isolator. I would say do both but you don't need more then a few thousand of tops.
okay well thank you anyways. I'll just end up making one then. I still have to order a cpl more caps.
I have a few glitch busters you can have

Caps won't help as much as the isolator. I would say do both but you don't need more then a few thousand of tops.

I have a few glitch busters you can have
I have a cpl 1000uf panasonic ultra low esr caps but the legs are all mangled from me trying to run one in each car without luck, I think my fans and buck convertors suck up the cap before the fpv vtx gets the power if that makes sense. When I turn off my power switch the vtx shuts off instantly almost as if the cap doesn't hold juice at all. I trust what you say. Where can I get this ground loop you speak of, been looking on amazon I need two one for each rig. Btw my vtx is powered by a buck covertor (one of three in my rig) the other two control my esc and motor fans(stupid high amp draw on those fans). I have lights and underglow running off my receiver so I didn't want to run the vtx power off it incase it draws too much and burns out my receiver.

I have a cpl 1000uf panasonic ultra low esr caps but the legs are all mangled from me trying to run one in each car without luck, I think my fans and buck convertors suck up the cap before the fpv vtx gets the power if that makes sense. When I turn off my power switch the vtx shuts off instantly almost as if the cap doesn't hold juice at all. I trust what you say. Where can I get this ground loop you speak of, been looking on amazon I need two one for each rig.
You will need 1 for each powered device unless they all run on same power leg. Let me see what I can find. I normally make my own

CD Key for Star Trek Online
CD Key for Neverwinter

Gaming code will be only valid till 12/31/2020, and can only be used within United States

Great idea! Please “take it” only if you can truly use it, keeping with the rules and holiday spirit of this thread:

1) Hot Racing aluminum HD front shock tower for the Arrma Kraton BLX, Notorious BLX, Outcast BLX, and Talion BLX, see fitment HERE. Claimed by t00greasy

2) Hot Racing aluminum steering bellcranks with adjustable servo saver for the 1/5 Losi Desert Buggy XL (DBXL) (DBXL-E) and Monster Truck XL (MTXL). This does NOT FIT THE V2. Specs HERE. Claimed by Adawg

3) Losi Desert Buggy XL Front & Rear Sway Bar Kit. Specs HERE. Still available!

All include USPS snail mail. Not sure if any of you have used them lately but timeframes and actual delivery are a crapshoot, but hey, you’ll have nothing into them?‍♂️

Appreciate all the info I’ve learned here, nice to give it back.

93046074-B631-4AB8-ABF7-E2DC41541950.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a set of front and rear Integy aluminium a arms in orange. For speed runs or shelf queens only. They are used and got some good scratches but they are collecting dust and could be used by someone maybe. You pay post and they are yours.

I still have to go digging to make a list but I will start off with these couple things..

1) (GIFTED TO TRIGGER HAPPY) Amazon 20kg servo brand new in box, not the fastest but they work..great for a crawler.. FREE SHIPPING IN THE US (GIFTED TO TRIGGERHAPPY)

2) new Robinson racing hardened 20t 32p 1/8" bore... FREE SHIPPING IN US

3) Outcast/ Kraton factory a-arm set complete new set, no turnbuckles.. FREE SHIPPING IN THE US
@Camaroboy383 i wanted to tell you thank you again. I also enjoyed the pm's. This is what makes arrma forum a very good site!? Friends and fellowship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back