2021 Amazon Prime Day Offers - post your findings here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spent weekend looking for decent 4s battery sets. Seems the good ones(mah and burst) available in sets only come in Dean's or Traxxas plugs. And this is every seller. Not a huge issue as my LHS can switch them cheap, but still, seems like a gouge when two 6000MaH 14.8 100c Dean/Traxxas connector can be had for $120 but the SAME specs in another with EC5 sells for $85.99 for ONE. So I sent several emails to them about it.
Not much but SOMEONE answered and made an offer at least. Guess next set will be Zee's. And to think I could have had a bunch of 4s Lipps for free a few months back.
And yes, when I get that coupon I'm getting the Dean connector set
Screenshot_20210621-094910_Outlook.jpg

@Greengaunja Check your delivery address. I used Amazon fresh , then went back to Amazon it screwed it up. I had to reset for local address. Been awhile forget the steps. If that is the case.

Last edited:
@Greengaunja Check your delivery address. I used Amazon fresh , then went back to Amazon it screwed it up. I had to reset for. Been awhile forget the steps. If that is thease.
I will try that. I have two Amazon accounts, both same name and same address. Amazon.ca and Amazon.com.
The way its always worked for me is, if the seller on .com doesn't ship to Canada I don't get the "BUY NOW" or "ADD TO CART" buttons.

Man I was really looking forward the the Granite Voltage deal to grab one for my kid, but it seems they didn't do it this year?

Great purchase. Pro tip from someone who recently upgraded from a dumb to smart roomba:

To create a new map (main floor, 2nd floor, basement) just pick up the roomba, put it in the new space, and tell it to clean everywhere. It may seem like it's not working, but just keep doing that process a few times and it'll eventually generate a new map.

This is nowhere in the manual for some reason (particularly the alternate floor map).
Good tip as we just bought one.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back