2021 Amazon Prime Day Offers - post your findings here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. Having a hell of a time here with @Notorious J:):D
1624278570314.png

UM WTF JD. Gonna make the poor thing clean up after your mess?
I already have a dumb version that doesn’t empty itself. This one can do room mapping and has a self emptying and self cleaning system.

We have a cat that sheds ungodly large amounts of fur all day, every day. When he lays on the carpet, he leaves behind a huge clump every time. We have tried brushing him daily and take away a grocery bag full of hair, only for him to shed just as much. We’ve tried special shampoos, all types of things and it doesn’t make a difference. He’s just one continuous furrball. 🤣

I already have a dumb version that doesn’t empty itself. This one can do room mapping and has a self emptying and self cleaning system.

We have a cat that sheds ungodly large amounts of fur all day, every day. When he lays on the carpet, he leaves behind a huge clump every time. We have tried brushing him daily and take away a grocery bag full of hair, only for him to shed just as much. We’ve tried special shampoos, all types of things and it doesn’t make a difference. He’s just one continuous furrball. 🤣
Great purchase. Pro tip from someone who recently upgraded from a dumb to smart roomba:

To create a new map (main floor, 2nd floor, basement) just pick up the roomba, put it in the new space, and tell it to clean everywhere. It may seem like it's not working, but just keep doing that process a few times and it'll eventually generate a new map.

This is nowhere in the manual for some reason (particularly the alternate floor map).

Great purchase. Pro tip from someone who recently upgraded from a dumb to smart roomba:

To create a new map (main floor, 2nd floor, basement) just pick up the roomba, put it in the new space, and tell it to clean everywhere. It may seem like it's not working, but just keep doing that process a few times and it'll eventually generate a new map.

This is nowhere in the manual for some reason (particularly the alternate floor map).
Thanks for the tip. I read a review that said the same thing. I can’t wait to be able to tell it to skip the hard floors and just really deep clean the carpets instead. Also our current knock off Roomba (Eufy) fills its canister before the battery runs out. So we end up finding it stopped and beeping saying empty the bin. It’s usually packed with cat hair. After emptying it, it continues on. Having the self emptying will be so clutch.

I got a new Roomba for $1.44 after using PD discount, AMEX points, and Fathers Day gift cards. 🤘🏻

View attachment 153324

I got an i7+ and m6 mop about 1.5 years ago. Both totally worth it, even if my Roomba has frequent issues emptying itself (contact support if yours does this, they are pretty good). The mop works fantastic if you have large areas of tile or wood. The black m6 mop is also 200 bucks off on PD.

I got an i7+ and m6 mop about 1.5 years ago. Both totally worth it, even if my Roomba has frequent issues emptying itself (contact support if yours does this, they are pretty good). The mop works fantastic if you have large areas of tile or wood. The black m6 mop is also 200 bucks off on PD.
Seconded. We have and love the mop.

I am looking nothing yet. Please link if you have found a deal.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back