2021 Tax returns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So our returns were accepted today and were getting a lot back. Like, 5 figures.

Tell me not to buy another RC....
I got that email today too that it got accepted, 5k with state included, new rig will be picked by Ya'll in my thread hahaha

So our returns were accepted today and were getting a lot back. Like, 5 figures.

Tell me not to buy another RC....
Don't buy another RC.

Buy 2 😁

You came to the wrong place if your looking for support.
This is where you come to be enabled. But I think you already knew that.

I hit 5 but I'm not the one who says what is to be done with it so talking RC's and tax returns is a NO NO in this house. 😭😭😭😭
You can say it cause its true...I'M "P"
Animated GIF

*EDIT* I hope returns are the same this year. I'm not sure how all this tax credits and stuff works that we had in 2021...?

Last edited:
A few years ago I did my taxes and then 8 months later I got a letter from the IRS saying I underpaid and I owed them like another $8k. I was like wtf?

Had a professional do it and he said "yeah, you did mess up, but the IRS owes YOU $6k!!!". Take that suckahs! 🤣🤣🤣

A few years ago I did my taxes and then 8 months later I got a letter from the IRS saying I underpaid and I owed them like another $8k. I was like wtf?

Had a professional do it and he said "yeah, you did mess up, but the IRS owes YOU $6k!!!". Take that suckahs! 🤣🤣🤣
😆😆😆

I'm actually waiting on your Fireteam video... maybe I'll snatch one of those up afterwards.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back