2022 ArrmaForum Fan Event Is OPEN ($1,800+ In Prizes)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
I am pleased to announce the 4th Annual ArrmaForum Fan Membership Drive is now OPEN for a LIMITED time!

What is an ArrmaForum Fan Member?

ArrmaForum has many ways that people can support the community forum from being active, welcoming, buying from vendors as well as financially and many other ways. Once a year we open up a special membership category we call the ArrmaForum Fan which allows the members a chance to invest into the forum and in return receive some special recognition, member perks, ArrmaForum sway and the chance at some AMAZING prizes (OVER $1,800)!

This year we've got a MASSIVE prize pack up for the taking, this is by far our largest one yet and the best thing is... we're going to have LOTS of winners too!!

What are the extra perks for becoming an ArrmaForum Fan Member?
  • 2 Prize Pack Tickets
  • Access to the Private ArrmaForum Fan Only Forum
  • Spiffy Partner Member Badge
  • Maximum large avatar file size (bytes): Unlimited
  • Custom Thread Covers
  • Custom Profile Covers
  • New partners will have their account upgraded once we process your upgrade
How much does am ArrmaForum Fan Membership cost?
The cost to become a ArrmaForum Fan Member is $39.00.

The membership will be good for six months.

What are the prizes ArrmaForum Fans can win?
There is over $1,800 in prizes to give away! Check out this line up!

Arrma Notorious 1/8th 6S V5 RTR
arrma-notorious.jpg

Arrma Typhon 1/8th 6s V5 Buggy RTR
arrma-typhon.jpg

Arrma Limitless 1/7 V2 Speed Bash Roller
arrma-limitless-v2.jpg

3x - $50.00 Horizon Hobby Gift Cards
horizon-gift-card.jpg

Full ball bearing set from FastEddyBearings
fasteddybearing-arrma-bearing-kit.jpg

3D-RC Kraton 6s EXB Basher Bumper Support (2 winners - 1 red & 1 black) - Courtesy of @3d-rc.myshopify.com - https://3d-rc.online/

3d-rc-bumper-support.jpg

3D-RC Arrma 6s Wing Mount (2 winners - 1 black & 1 red) - Courtesy of @3d-rc.myshopify.com - https://3d-rc.online/

3d-rc-wing-mount.jpg

That's right... THREE Arrma RC's are going to be given away along with LOTS of other awesome prizes!

Become an ArrmaForum Fan Here!

ArrmaForum Fan members are eligble to purchase additional prize tickets if they would like.

How many prize tickets do ArrmaForum Fan Members get and can we buy more?
Each ArrmaForum Fan Member will be given 2 tickets with your membership, and will be given the option to purchase more if you choose to do so.

Membership sales will end on Sept 1, 2022 @ 1:00pm EST. Winners will be drawn on Sept 2, 2022 at 1:00pm EST.

*All members worldwide are eligible for this arrmaforum fan membership and eligible to win the arrma prize pack. Please note that all members outside the lower 48 states will have to pay actual shipping, if applicable, on arrma forum prizes if picked as a winner.

Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Ok BET!!
edit : woohoo 1st!!

Last edited:
I'm just happy to have my badge back! :ROFLMAO: Awesome prizes guys, thanks to all the good folks who kicked in, and to all who join the fan membership, it's one of the things that keeps this site fun, because we know the members are all a bunch of boring stiffs! 😜

Bought mine!

In it to win!! 😂 These giveaways keep getting more & more impressive…Many thanks to those that make this awesomeness possible. 👊🏻

You guys love your banners. :D
If you made a banner that said “I like banner’s” I would pay for that one as well. Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back