2022 ArrmaForum Fan Event Is OPEN ($1,800+ In Prizes)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's back. Looks like it expired in July. I've re-upped your subscription.

Thanks for all your donations for this and the upcoming giveaways!
Oh crap sorry I had no clue it expired and I thank you very much I appreciate it and everything you do for everybody you’re the best

Stupid question, but does Arrma fan member get AD's or no ?
Good question. The ArrmaFan event is to support the community and a chance to win some awesome prizes.

Premium Membership is what you want if you want to remove all ads on the site!

Good question. The ArrmaFan event is to support the community and a chance to win some awesome prizes.

I highly recommend both

Sounds like I’m getting both 😏.

I'm in! Love supporting the site. How do we buy more tickets? I'm gonna win something dang it!!! :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for all you do @WoodiE

Love this forum!!!! 😁✌️

I'm in! Love supporting the site. How do we buy more tickets? I'm gonna win something dang it!!! :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for all you do @WoodiE

Love this forum!!!! 😁✌️
O...more banners too! I love collecting stuff!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

@WoodiE At last, a banner that money can buy! Seriously, thank you for all you do to make this forum what it is. You’re an outstanding admin that puts so much into this. Thank you, sir!

Last edited:
OK guys, maybe @WoodiE can start a separate section as a support group, for when our Forum Fan badges disappear. I know I'm always depressed when I lose my badge, 6 months go's by so quickly. :( :ROFLMAO:

@WoodiE At last, a banner that money can buy! Seriously, thank you for all you do to make this forum what it is. You’re an outstanding admin that puts so much into this. Thank you, sir!
Wait...I bought a banner from @Notorious J in the past. He doesn't advertise anymore.:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back