2022 ArrmaForum Fan Event Is OPEN ($1,800+ In Prizes)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, I was lucky enough to get drawn as a winner for an amazing 3D-RC Kraton 6s EXB Basher Bumper Support! however, since I live in Switzerland (shipping would be a hassle and probably cost a fortune) and my kraton is modded limitless-style (not using the regular bumper), I would love to pass my price onto someone within the states that is in dire need if that's alright with @WoodiE and @3d-rc.myshopify.com 😉

ArrmaFans, sorry for the delay and not getting this posted at 1:00pm EST as I had planned. An emergency had popped up at work again, and I just got back in front of my computer.

A HUGE thanks to @3d-rc.myshopify.com and @FastEddy for their donations for this even and for everyone who participated in this year's ArrmaFan event. It was good to see so many people excited both in this thread and in the private forum too.

So for the moment everyone has been waiting for, some a little more on the edge of their seat than others ;) :D lets find out who the lucky winners are this year!

3D-RC Arrma 6s Wing Mount
17620 - @JDFx
12803 - @slick2500

3D-RC Kraton 6s EXB Basher Bumper Support
23297 - @Mastaa
31082 - @Bbqguy52

Full ball bearing set from FastEddyBearings
4542 - @Greengaunja

$50.00 Horizon Hobby Gift Cards
25691 - @Alan
11120 - @iday43
9739 - @MisterG

Arrma Limitless 1/7 V2 Speed Bash Roller
8268 - @Bbqguy52

Arrma Typhon 1/8th 6s V5 Buggy RTR
16311 - @Smilinbri

Arrma Notorious 1/8th 6S V5 RTR
31294 - @untitled

Congrats to all the winners and thank you to everyone that joined!!!
Congrats everyone!!!!!!!!

I'll go look at pictures of big rocks lol.

1662170615475.png

(this was the first google images result ;))

Congrats to all the winners!! I'm happy to have donated some $ to this incredible forum. @Smilinbri you'll have that 3rd typhon in no time!!😆👍
I wanna be like you when I grow up, with 3 of em!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😁 ✌️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back