2022 Cyber Monday Deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
While we have an ongoing RC deals thread, today (Cyber Monday) is notoriously known for numerous good deals for nearly all kinds of things.

So if you come across any awesome Cyber Monday deals, please share them here!

A few things I've found so far:

1669654163546.png
Craftsman collapsible magnetic tool tray - $11

1669654140166.png
17pc Felo screwdriver set - $86

1669654297282.png
Craftsman Tradestack System - $119
This is one I'm really thinking about getting two of. One for my RC's and another for all my network cable and low voltage installs.

What have you found so far?

Just ordered one of these for my Kaiju..
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086DGBC4J?psc=1&smid=A215PENFG8OL60&ref_=chk_typ_quicklook_titleToDp

Screenshot_20221128-115612_Samsung Internet.jpg

Dang it, I paid $59 a few days ago. That’s a great deal.
I was actually looking for a 4074, this came up(4076). May not fit in the Kaiju, but it'll fit a mojave which currently has a 4074👍 I couldn't resist, basically a Surpass motor which have been great for me, I have 3 of their motors currently.

https://www.amazon.com/HOOVO-Battery-Batteries-Compatible-Vehicles/dp/B09FJZK886/
I've been impressed with the 5500 version of these running in my KEXB with a 4092, 20t pinion and max6. They have always seemed up to the task and haven't been super warm after finishing a run.

I just purchased another set of 7200 hoovo's that were on sale earlier this weekend for $72, but almost thinking this is a better deal. $56 for two 3s 6500 120c batteries is about as good as it gets.

While we have an ongoing RC deals thread, today (Cyber Monday) is notoriously known for numerous good deals for nearly all kinds of things.

So if you come across any awesome Cyber Monday deals, please share them here!

A few things I've found so far:

View attachment 259023
Craftsman collapsible magnetic tool tray - $11

View attachment 259022
17pc Felo screwdriver set - $86

View attachment 259025
Craftsman Tradestack System - $119
This is one I'm really thinking about getting two of. One for my RC's and another for all my network cable and low voltage installs.

What have you found so far?
Idk I looked at that Craftsman setup at our Fleet Farm and it just feels cheap but I am also comparing it to the Milwaukee that was sitting next to it.
The Hart from Walmart seems to be about the same as the Craftsman one
HART Stack System, Mobile Tool Box for Storage and Organization, Fits 7 Parts Modular Storage System And Suits HART Power Tools https://www.walmart.com/ip/547011403
Screenshot_20221128_114655_Walmart.jpg

Last edited:
I was actually looking for a 4074, this came up(4076). May not fit in the Kaiju, but it'll fit a mojave which currently has a 4074👍 I couldn't resist, basically a Surpass motor which have been great for me, I have 3 of their motors currently.
I also have several surpass motors and they perform very well for my simple needs lol.

Surpass and Goolrc are the same OEM.

Mine too, respect to those who want to max everything out, I find things live longer and more cheaply when kept near stock.
Agreed. Wish I’d learned this 30 years ago with regards to my body 😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back